Table of Contents
Holy Champion is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Holy Champion is a card that shares card text with Lightwarden, but offers a more competitive initial body. It can create a huge threat for the opponent to deal with if you are able to protect it with Taunts, or Power Word: Shield.
2. Constructed Play
Holy Champion introduces a viable alternative to Auchenai Soulpriest that was previously a staple in almost every Priest deck. It opens up further opportunities for more aggressive, Tempo based Priest decks, by turning your usually defensive Hero Power and healing cards into an offensive weapon.
Holy Champion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists