Holy Champion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Champion is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Champion is a card that shares card text with Lightwarden, but offers a more competitive initial body. It can create a huge threat for the opponent to deal with if you are able to protect it with Taunts, or Power Word: Shield.
Holy Champion introduces a viable alternative to Auchenai Soulpriest that was previously a staple in almost every Priest deck. It opens up further opportunities for more aggressive, Tempo based Priest decks, by turning your usually defensive Hero Power and healing cards into an offensive weapon.
Holy Champion is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck