Holy Champion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Champion is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Holy Champion is a card that shares card text with Lightwarden, but offers a more competitive initial body. It can create a huge threat for the opponent to deal with if you are able to protect it with Taunts, or Power Word: Shield.
2. Constructed Play
Holy Champion introduces a viable alternative to Auchenai Soulpriest that was previously a staple in almost every Priest deck. It opens up further opportunities for more aggressive, Tempo based Priest decks, by turning your usually defensive Hero Power and healing cards into an offensive weapon.
Holy Champion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Holy Champion
Cheap Priest Wild Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,000||Dec 23 2016|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin