Holy Champion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Champion is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Champion is a card that shares card text with Lightwarden, but offers a more competitive initial body. It can create a huge threat for the opponent to deal with if you are able to protect it with Taunts, or Power Word: Shield.
Holy Champion introduces a viable alternative to Auchenai Soulpriest that was previously a staple in almost every Priest deck. It opens up further opportunities for more aggressive, Tempo based Priest decks, by turning your usually defensive Hero Power and healing cards into an offensive weapon.
Holy Champion is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Holy Champion
Cheap Priest Wild Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,000||Dec 23 2016|
Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 17 spells, 13 minions
|1,380||Nov 12 2015|
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player