Holy Champion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Champion is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Holy Champion is a card that shares card text with Lightwarden, but offers a more competitive initial body. It can create a huge threat for the opponent to deal with if you are able to protect it with Taunts, or Power Word: Shield.
2. Constructed Play
Holy Champion introduces a viable alternative to Auchenai Soulpriest that was previously a staple in almost every Priest deck. It opens up further opportunities for more aggressive, Tempo based Priest decks, by turning your usually defensive Hero Power and healing cards into an offensive weapon.
Holy Champion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard