Table of Contents
Lightspawn is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightspawn offers fantastic initial minion value for 4 Mana. However, it requires constant healing in order to maintain it as a threatening minion, which makes it very slow and situational in the long run.
2. Constructed Play
Lightspawn may be tempting to new players since it appears to be a superior card to many other 4-drops. However, the fact that its attack value decreases when it is damaged means that it is easy for your opponent to trade into efficiently, and requires constant healing in order to maintain it. It can be used in a combo deck with Divine Spirit, but this deck is unreliable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists