Lightspawn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightspawn is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightspawn offers fantastic initial minion value for 4 Mana. However, it requires constant healing in order to maintain it as a threatening minion, which makes it very slow and situational in the long run.
Lightspawn may be tempting to new players since it appears to be a superior card to many other 4-drops. However, the fact that its attack value decreases when it is damaged means that it is easy for your opponent to trade into efficiently, and requires constant healing in order to maintain it. It can be used in a combo deck with Divine Spirit, but this deck is unreliable.
Lightspawn is a reasonable 4-drop in Arena, but it should not be taken over more solid and consistent options like Piloted Shredder and .
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens