Lightspawn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightspawn is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightspawn offers fantastic initial minion value for 4 Mana. However, it requires constant healing in order to maintain it as a threatening minion, which makes it very slow and situational in the long run.
Lightspawn may be tempting to new players since it appears to be a superior card to many other 4-drops. However, the fact that its attack value decreases when it is damaged means that it is easy for your opponent to trade into efficiently, and requires constant healing in order to maintain it. It can be used in a combo deck with Divine Spirit, but this deck is unreliable.
Lightspawn is a reasonable 4-drop in Arena, but it should not be taken over more solid and consistent options like Piloted Shredder and .
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck