Lightspawn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightspawn is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightspawn offers fantastic initial minion value for 4 Mana. However, it requires constant healing in order to maintain it as a threatening minion, which makes it very slow and situational in the long run.
Lightspawn may be tempting to new players since it appears to be a superior card to many other 4-drops. However, the fact that its attack value decreases when it is damaged means that it is easy for your opponent to trade into efficiently, and requires constant healing in order to maintain it. It can be used in a combo deck with Divine Spirit, but this deck is unreliable.
Lightspawn is a reasonable 4-drop in Arena, but it should not be taken over more solid and consistent options like Piloted Shredder and .
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck