Lightspawn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightspawn is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightspawn offers fantastic initial minion value for 4 Mana. However, it requires constant healing in order to maintain it as a threatening minion, which makes it very slow and situational in the long run.
2. Constructed Play
Lightspawn may be tempting to new players since it appears to be a superior card to many other 4-drops. However, the fact that its attack value decreases when it is damaged means that it is easy for your opponent to trade into efficiently, and requires constant healing in order to maintain it. It can be used in a combo deck with Divine Spirit, but this deck is unreliable.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!