Lightwell — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightwell is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwell is a generally poor minion. Since it has 0 attack, it will easily be removed by your opponent while suffering no losses themselves. It can have some usage in some gimmick decks with Inner Fire, but generally does not see play.
Lightwell is an extremely poor card in Constructed that does very little to further any particular game plan. It is much too easy to remove for your opponent and does not have a significant impact on the board. The only real impact of Lightwell on the Constructed meta is that you have to consider it being dropped from Piloted Shredder when making your play due to its abnormally high health pool.
Lightwell is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck