Table of Contents
Lightwell is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightwell is a generally poor minion. Since it has 0 attack, it will easily be removed by your opponent while suffering no losses themselves. It can have some usage in some gimmick decks with Inner Fire, but generally does not see play.
2. Constructed Play
Lightwell is an extremely poor card in Constructed that does very little to further any particular game plan. It is much too easy to remove for your opponent and does not have a significant impact on the board. The only real impact of Lightwell on the Constructed meta is that you have to consider it being dropped from Piloted Shredder when making your play due to its abnormally high health pool.
Lightwell is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???