Lightwell — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightwell is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwell is a generally poor minion. Since it has 0 attack, it will easily be removed by your opponent while suffering no losses themselves. It can have some usage in some gimmick decks with Inner Fire, but generally does not see play.
Lightwell is an extremely poor card in Constructed that does very little to further any particular game plan. It is much too easy to remove for your opponent and does not have a significant impact on the board. The only real impact of Lightwell on the Constructed meta is that you have to consider it being dropped from Piloted Shredder when making your play due to its abnormally high health pool.
Lightwell is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck