Lightwell — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightwell is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwell is a generally poor minion. Since it has 0 attack, it will easily be removed by your opponent while suffering no losses themselves. It can have some usage in some gimmick decks with Inner Fire, but generally does not see play.
Lightwell is an extremely poor card in Constructed that does very little to further any particular game plan. It is much too easy to remove for your opponent and does not have a significant impact on the board. The only real impact of Lightwell on the Constructed meta is that you have to consider it being dropped from Piloted Shredder when making your play due to its abnormally high health pool.
Lightwell is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck