Lightwell — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lightwell is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwell is a generally poor minion. Since it has 0 attack, it will easily be removed by your opponent while suffering no losses themselves. It can have some usage in some gimmick decks with Inner Fire, but generally does not see play.
Lightwell is an extremely poor card in Constructed that does very little to further any particular game plan. It is much too easy to remove for your opponent and does not have a significant impact on the board. The only real impact of Lightwell on the Constructed meta is that you have to consider it being dropped from Piloted Shredder when making your play due to its abnormally high health pool.
Lightwell is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck