Table of Contents
Onyx Bishop is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Onyx Bishop is a strong Tempo card that can put a huge amount of stats into play for 5 Mana, especially if you are able to engineer a strong pool of minions in your graveyard for it to summon from.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Onyx Bishop is commonly used in combination with Resurrect to create a Priest deck that relies on bringing back a small number of high quality minions repeatedly. It offers particularly great synergy with Injured Blademaster as it revives this card as a 4/7.
Onyx Bishop is a strong card in Arena. Even though it will often revive a smaller minion such as a 2-drop due to you being forced to draft a consistent curve, this still represents acceptable value for 5 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???