Onyx Bishop — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Onyx Bishop is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Onyx Bishop is a strong Tempo card that can put a huge amount of stats into play for 5 Mana, especially if you are able to engineer a strong pool of minions in your graveyard for it to summon from.
In Constructed, Onyx Bishop is commonly used in combination with Resurrect to create a Priest deck that relies on bringing back a small number of high quality minions repeatedly. It offers particularly great synergy with Injured Blademaster as it revives this card as a 4/7.
Onyx Bishop is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Onyx Bishop
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock