Onyx Bishop — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Onyx Bishop is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Onyx Bishop is a strong Tempo card that can put a huge amount of stats into play for 5 Mana, especially if you are able to engineer a strong pool of minions in your graveyard for it to summon from.
In Constructed, Onyx Bishop is commonly used in combination with Resurrect to create a Priest deck that relies on bringing back a small number of high quality minions repeatedly. It offers particularly great synergy with Injured Blademaster as it revives this card as a 4/7.
Onyx Bishop is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS