Shadow Word: Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Horror is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Horror is usually too situational to be included on its own in a deck. Although it is a good way to deal with small minions, the 4-Mana cost means that some of the opposing minions will be out of range of the Horror by the time you are able to cast it. However, when combined with Pint-Size Potion, Shadow Word: Horror becomes a board clear in many situations, and becomes a far more powerful card.
Shadow Word: Horror is a good card in conjunction with Pint-Size Potion. In most situations, this combo would be too clunky to justify its inclusion, as there are far better options in Priest, such as Dragonfire Potion. However, in Highlander Priest, where you are only able to play one of each removal spell, this combo becomes a lot more valuable.
Shadow Word: Horror is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck