Shadow Word: Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Horror is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Horror is usually too situational to be included on its own in a deck. Although it is a good way to deal with small minions, the 4-Mana cost means that some of the opposing minions will be out of range of the Horror by the time you are able to cast it. However, when combined with Pint-Size Potion, Shadow Word: Horror becomes a board clear in many situations, and becomes a far more powerful card.
Shadow Word: Horror is a good card in conjunction with Pint-Size Potion. In most situations, this combo would be too clunky to justify its inclusion, as there are far better options in Priest, such as Dragonfire Potion. However, in Highlander Priest, where you are only able to play one of each removal spell, this combo becomes a lot more valuable.
Shadow Word: Horror is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens