Shadow Word: Horror — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Horror is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Word: Horror is usually too situational to be included on its own in a deck. Although it is a good way to deal with small minions, the 4-Mana cost means that some of the opposing minions will be out of range of the Horror by the time you are able to cast it. However, when combined with Pint-Size Potion, Shadow Word: Horror becomes a board clear in many situations, and becomes a far more powerful card.
Shadow Word: Horror is a good card in conjunction with Pint-Size Potion. In most situations, this combo would be too clunky to justify its inclusion, as there are far better options in Priest, such as Dragonfire Potion. However, in Highlander Priest, where you are only able to play one of each removal spell, this combo becomes a lot more valuable.
Shadow Word: Horror is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck