Shadow Word: Horror
Table of Contents
Shadow Word: Horror is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Word: Horror is a powerful effect against specific decks that aim to flood the board with a large number of low attack minions. It can be very effective against specific decks like Zoo Warlock, but overall is extremely situational. Due to the fact that it also destroys your own low attack minion, it requires you to play from behind, which is something Priest is comfortable doing, but they already have numerous removal options available to them that are more flexible.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shadow Word: Horror can be included as a tech choice against a meta that is heavily infested with small minion flooding decks like Zoo Warlock, but is generally too situational to see play.
In Arena, Shadow Word: Horror is an extremely poor card. The situation in which it represents good value will be extremely rare since most decks will aim to curve out into stronger minions by the time you have enough Mana available to cast it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists