Princess Talanji — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Princess Talanji is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Princess Talanji is a high-tempo card capable of winning games on the spot. By summoning large numbers of minions from hand, it can create boards too large for opponents to deal with. However, it is heavily reliant on using many other cards to generate additional minions, such as Seance and Spirit of the Dead.
In Constructed, Princess Talanji is used in decks built specifically around it. They feature a large number of ways to generate minions to ensure that Princess Talanji will always be of value.
In Arena, Princess Talanji is a terrible card. Card generation effects are rare in Arena and Princess Talanji will often have to be played as just an 8 Mana 7/5.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck