Princess Talanji — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Princess Talanji is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Princess Talanji is a high-tempo card capable of winning games on the spot. By summoning large numbers of minions from hand, it can create boards too large for opponents to deal with. However, it is heavily reliant on using many other cards to generate additional minions, such as Seance and Spirit of the Dead.
In Constructed, Princess Talanji is used in decks built specifically around it. They feature a large number of ways to generate minions to ensure that Princess Talanji will always be of value.
In Arena, Princess Talanji is a terrible card. Card generation effects are rare in Arena and Princess Talanji will often have to be played as just an 8 Mana 7/5.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck