Princess Talanji — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Princess Talanji is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Princess Talanji is a high-tempo card capable of winning games on the spot. By summoning large numbers of minions from hand, it can create boards too large for opponents to deal with. However, it is heavily reliant on using many other cards to generate additional minions, such as Seance and Spirit of the Dead.
In Constructed, Princess Talanji is used in decks built specifically around it. They feature a large number of ways to generate minions to ensure that Princess Talanji will always be of value.
In Arena, Princess Talanji is a terrible card. Card generation effects are rare in Arena and Princess Talanji will often have to be played as just an 8 Mana 7/5.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck