Psionic Probe — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Psionic Probe is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The ability to steal cards from your opponent at the cost of a card of your own is generally a poor one. It is usually better to include a card in your deck that works well with the rest of your deck than rely on stealing one from your opponent. Note that Psionic Probe only adds a copy of the card to your hand, and does not remove the card from the opponent's deck, so it cannot be used for disruption of enemy plans.
Psionic Probe is not a good card in Constructed decks. It does have some synergy with Lyra the Sunshard and Dragon Soul, but it is too weak to include in a serious competitive deck.
In Arena, Psionic Probe is a poor card. However, you should be on the lookout for occasions when a random spell from your opponent's deck will be better than the other two cards offered. As the Probe only costs 1 Mana, this is a valid reason to select it when the options are grim.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck