Psionic Probe — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Psionic Probe is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The ability to steal cards from your opponent at the cost of a card of your own is generally a poor one. It is usually better to include a card in your deck that works well with the rest of your deck than rely on stealing one from your opponent. Note that Psionic Probe only adds a copy of the card to your hand, and does not remove the card from the opponent's deck, so it cannot be used for disruption of enemy plans.
In Arena, Psionic Probe is a poor card. However, you should be on the lookout for occasions when a random spell from your opponent's deck will be better than the other two cards offered. As the Probe only costs 1 Mana, this is a valid reason to select it when the options are grim.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge