Psionic Probe — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Psionic Probe is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The ability to steal cards from your opponent at the cost of a card of your own is generally a poor one. It is usually better to include a card in your deck that works well with the rest of your deck than rely on stealing one from your opponent. Note that Psionic Probe only adds a copy of the card to your hand, and does not remove the card from the opponent's deck, so it cannot be used for disruption of enemy plans.
Psionic Probe is not a good card in Constructed decks. It does have some synergy with Dragon Soul, but it is too weak to include in a serious competitive deck.and
In Arena, Psionic Probe is a poor card. However, you should be on the lookout for occasions when a random spell from your opponent's deck will be better than the other two cards offered. As the Probe only costs 1 Mana, this is a valid reason to select it when the options are grim.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck