Silence — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Silence is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A Silence effect can sometimes be valuable in Hearthstone, but dedicating an entire card purely to silencing a minion is usually a waste of a slot. If you feel your deck requires a Silence, then you should generally favour Spellbreaker instead. Silence does have the added benefit of being able to combo with , a common card in many Priest decks.or
Silence can potentially be used in some Control Priest decks in order to gain value from Entomb instead.while Silencing a minion. However, most Priest decks do not need to Silence high value targets in order to deal with them, since they have access to
Silence is an extremely poor card in Arena. In many cases, Silence is not necessary in Arena, and even if it is, you will be better off with a minion that can fight for the board at the same time like Spellbreaker.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List