Silence — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Silence is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A Silence effect can sometimes be valuable in Hearthstone, but dedicating an entire card purely to silencing a minion is usually a waste of a slot. If you feel your deck requires a Silence, then you should generally favour Spellbreaker instead. Silence does have the added benefit of being able to combo with Wild Pyromancer, a common card in many Priest decks.or
Silence can potentially be used in some Control Priest decks in order to gain value from Wild Pyromancer while Silencing a minion. However, most Priest decks do not need to Silence high value targets in order to deal with them, since they have access to Entomb instead.
Silence is an extremely poor card in Arena. In many cases, Silence is not necessary in Arena, and even if it is, you will be better off with a minion that can fight for the board at the same time like Spellbreaker.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens