Silence — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Silence is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A Silence effect can sometimes be valuable in Hearthstone, but dedicating an entire card purely to silencing a minion is usually a waste of a slot. If you feel your deck requires a Silence, then you should generally favour Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker instead. Silence does have the added benefit of being able to combo with Wild Pyromancer, a common card in many Priest decks.
Silence can potentially be used in some Control Priest decks in order to gain value from Wild Pyromancer while Silencing a minion. However, most Priest decks do not need to Silence high value targets in order to deal with them, since they have access to Entomb instead.
Silence is an extremely poor card in Arena. In many cases, Silence is not necessary in Arena, and even if it is, you will be better off with a minion that can fight for the board at the same time like Spellbreaker.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck