Silence — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Silence is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A Silence effect can sometimes be valuable in Hearthstone, but dedicating an entire card purely to silencing a minion is usually a waste of a slot. If you feel your deck requires a Silence, then you should generally favour Spellbreaker instead. Silence does have the added benefit of being able to combo with Wild Pyromancer, a common card in many Priest decks.or
Silence can potentially be used in some Control Priest decks in order to gain value from Wild Pyromancer while Silencing a minion. However, most Priest decks do not need to Silence high value targets in order to deal with them, since they have access to Entomb instead.
Silence is an extremely poor card in Arena. In many cases, Silence is not necessary in Arena, and even if it is, you will be better off with a minion that can fight for the board at the same time like Spellbreaker.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens