Silence — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Silence is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A Silence effect can sometimes be valuable in Hearthstone, but dedicating an entire card purely to silencing a minion is usually a waste of a slot. If you feel your deck requires a Silence, then you should generally favour Spellbreaker instead. Silence does have the added benefit of being able to combo with Wild Pyromancer, a common card in many Priest decks.or
Silence can potentially be used in some Control Priest decks in order to gain value from Wild Pyromancer while Silencing a minion. However, most Priest decks do not need to Silence high value targets in order to deal with them, since they have access to Entomb instead.
Silence is an extremely poor card in Arena. In many cases, Silence is not necessary in Arena, and even if it is, you will be better off with a minion that can fight for the board at the same time like Spellbreaker.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck