Temporus — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Temporus is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Temporus is a high-risk card that opens up the potential for many powerful combos that are only possible over two turns. Although it seems daunting to give opponents two consecutive turns, most decks are unable to capitalise on the additional turn, providing you have enough Health to survive two turns' worth of attacks.
In Constructed, Temporus can be used in a variety of Combo Priest decks that can burst down opponents over two turns using combinations of cards such as Prophet Velen and Mind Blast.
In Arena, Temporus is a terrible card and should not be considered.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck