Topsy Turvy — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Topsy Turvy is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Topsy Turvy is a spell that swaps the stats of minions in the same way as Inner Fire to boost the Attack of a minion or as a removal tool for 0-Attack minions like .'s Battlecry. It can be used as an alternative to
In Arena, Topsy Turvy is a terrible card. Even in the best-case scenario, it can be used to help remove an opposing minion. However, in most situations, it needs to be used in combination with another card to remove a minion, which is very poor value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List