Topsy Turvy — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Topsy Turvy is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Topsy Turvy is a spell that swaps the stats of minions in the same way as Inner Fire to boost the Attack of a minion or as a removal tool for 0-Attack minions like .'s Battlecry. It can be used as an alternative to
In Arena, Topsy Turvy is a terrible card. Even in the best-case scenario, it can be used to help remove an opposing minion. However, in most situations, it needs to be used in combination with another card to remove a minion, which is very poor value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck