Topsy Turvy — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Topsy Turvy is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Topsy Turvy is a spell that swaps the stats of minions in the same way as Crazed Alchemist's Battlecry. It can be used as an alternative to Inner Fire to boost the Attack of a minion or as a removal tool for 0-Attack minions like Doomsayer.
In Constructed, Topsy Turvy sees play in Combo decks built around it. It can be used alongside Vivid Nightmare on Test Subject to duplicate copies of other spells to create very powerful combos.
In Arena, Topsy Turvy is a terrible card. Even in the best-case scenario, it can be used to help remove an opposing minion. However, in most situations, it needs to be used in combination with another card to remove a minion, which is very poor value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck