Vivid Nightmare — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vivid Nightmare is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vivid Nightmare is a flexible card for Priest that can be used to copy minions in a similar way to Molten Reflection. As the copied minion comes into play damaged, it has great synergy with cards such as Circle of Healing and . The card can be useful for pulling off combos in a similar manner to Mirage Caller, however, as it is also a spell, it can benefit from to make spell-based combos much easier to pull off.
In Constructed, Vivid Nightmare is an excellent card for Combo Priest decks. The synergy with Prophet Velen.opens up the potential for a range of combos when used with cards like or
In Arena, Vivid Nightmare is a weak card. It is hard to draft the appropriate synergies to gain value from the card, resulting in a 1 Health minion for 3 Mana or a 3 Health minion for 5 Mana if combined with.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck