Vivid Nightmare — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vivid Nightmare is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vivid Nightmare is a flexible card for Priest that can be used to copy minions in a similar way to Molten Reflection. As the copied minion comes into play damaged, it has great synergy with cards such as Circle of Healing and Northshire Cleric. The card can be useful for pulling off combos in a similar manner to Mirage Caller, however, as it is also a spell, it can benefit from Radiant Elemental to make spell-based combos much easier to pull off.
In Constructed, Vivid Nightmare is an excellent card for Combo Priest decks. The synergy with Radiant Elemental opens up the potential for a range of combos when used with cards like Lyra the Sunshard or Prophet Velen.
In Arena, Vivid Nightmare is a weak card. It is hard to draft the appropriate synergies to gain value from the card, resulting in a 1 Health minion for 3 Mana or a 3 Health minion for 5 Mana if combined with.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck