Vivid Nightmare — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vivid Nightmare is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vivid Nightmare is a flexible card for Priest that can be used to copy minions in a similar way to Molten Reflection. As the copied minion comes into play damaged, it has great synergy with cards such as Circle of Healing and . The card can be useful for pulling off combos in a similar manner to Mirage Caller, however, as it is also a spell, it can benefit from to make spell-based combos much easier to pull off.
In Constructed, Vivid Nightmare is an excellent card for Combo Priest decks. The synergy with Prophet Velen.opens up the potential for a range of combos when used with cards like or
In Arena, Vivid Nightmare is a weak card. It is hard to draft the appropriate synergies to gain value from the card, resulting in a 1 Health minion for 3 Mana or a 3 Health minion for 5 Mana if combined with.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck