Vivid Nightmare — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vivid Nightmare is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vivid Nightmare is a flexible card for Priest that can be used to copy minions in a similar way to Molten Reflection. As the copied minion comes into play damaged, it has great synergy with cards such as Circle of Healing and . The card can be useful for pulling off combos in a similar manner to Mirage Caller, however, as it is also a spell, it can benefit from to make spell-based combos much easier to pull off.
In Constructed, Vivid Nightmare is an excellent card for Combo Priest decks. The synergy with Prophet Velen.opens up the potential for a range of combos when used with cards like or
In Arena, Vivid Nightmare is a weak card. It is hard to draft the appropriate synergies to gain value from the card, resulting in a 1 Health minion for 3 Mana or a 3 Health minion for 5 Mana if combined with.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List