Vivid Nightmare — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vivid Nightmare is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vivid Nightmare is a flexible card for Priest that can be used to copy minions in a similar way to Molten Reflection. As the copied minion comes into play damaged, it has great synergy with cards such as Circle of Healing and Northshire Cleric. The card can be useful for pulling off combos in a similar manner to Mirage Caller, however, as it is also a spell, it can benefit from Radiant Elemental to make spell-based combos much easier to pull off.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vivid Nightmare is an excellent card for Combo Priest decks. The synergy with Radiant Elemental opens up the potential for a range of combos when used with cards like Lyra the Sunshard or Prophet Velen.
In Arena, Vivid Nightmare is a weak card. It is hard to draft the appropriate synergies to gain value from the card, resulting in a 1 Health minion for 3 Mana or a 3 Health minion for 5 Mana if combined with Lesser Heal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild