Table of Contents
Twilight Whelp is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Whelp is an interesting card that can be viewed as one of the strongest one drops in the game if you are able to play it as a 2/3. However, the requirements to do so are quite high, and require very specific deck building and mulligan decisions.
2. Constructed Play
Twilight Whelp is fairly weak in Constructed, Priest as of yet has not shown any particular promise as the home for a Dragon deck, making Twilight Whelp usually an inferior choice to Zombie Chow. Since Priest can already make good use of Zombie Chow with Auchenai Soulpriest, there is little reason to include a more situational card instead.
Twilight Whelp is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists