Anub'ar Ambusher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'ar Ambusher is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'ar Ambusher offers a large amount of stats for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a huge drawback in most Rogue decks that are looking to play for Tempo. Essentially, the Deathrattle will provide a free Sap for your opponent if they are able to manipulate it efficiently.
Anub'ar Ambusher is rarely seen in Constructed due to the fact that the Deathrattle effect is such a huge drawback to the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. If you are looking to include Anub'ar Ambusher in your deck, you should aim to include a lot of minions that have beneficial Battlecries.
Anub'ar Ambusher is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide