Anub'ar Ambusher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'ar Ambusher is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'ar Ambusher offers a large amount of stats for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a huge drawback in most Rogue decks that are looking to play for Tempo. Essentially, the Deathrattle will provide a free Sap for your opponent if they are able to manipulate it efficiently.
Anub'ar Ambusher is rarely seen in Constructed due to the fact that the Deathrattle effect is such a huge drawback to the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. If you are looking to include Anub'ar Ambusher in your deck, you should aim to include a lot of minions that have beneficial Battlecries.
Anub'ar Ambusher is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike