Anub'ar Ambusher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'ar Ambusher is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'ar Ambusher offers a large amount of stats for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a huge drawback in most Rogue decks that are looking to play for Tempo. Essentially, the Deathrattle will provide a free Sap for your opponent if they are able to manipulate it efficiently.
Anub'ar Ambusher is rarely seen in Constructed due to the fact that the Deathrattle effect is such a huge drawback to the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. If you are looking to include Anub'ar Ambusher in your deck, you should aim to include a lot of minions that have beneficial Battlecries.
Anub'ar Ambusher is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck