Anub'ar Ambusher — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'ar Ambusher is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'ar Ambusher offers a large amount of stats for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a huge drawback in most Rogue decks that are looking to play for Tempo. Essentially, the Deathrattle will provide a free Sap for your opponent if they are able to manipulate it efficiently.
Anub'ar Ambusher is rarely seen in Constructed due to the fact that the Deathrattle effect is such a huge drawback to the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. If you are looking to include Anub'ar Ambusher in your deck, you should aim to include a lot of minions that have beneficial Battlecries.
Anub'ar Ambusher is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List