Table of Contents
Anub'ar Ambusher is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Anub'ar Ambusher offers a large amount of stats for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a huge drawback in most Rogue decks that are looking to play for Tempo. Essentially, the Deathrattle will provide a free Sap for your opponent if they are able to manipulate it efficiently.
2. Constructed Play
Anub'ar Ambusher is rarely seen in Constructed due to the fact that the Deathrattle effect is such a huge drawback to the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. If you are looking to include Anub'ar Ambusher in your deck, you should aim to include a lot of minions that have beneficial Battlecries.
Anub'ar Ambusher is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists