Anub'arak — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'arak is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'arak is an extremely slow card. If you have time to get repeated value out of it, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game, however the game will almost never be slow enough for you to repeatedly drop a 9 Mana card.
Anub'arak is a slow card in general, but Rogue in particular generally does not favour a slow, grindy style, which makes this card particularly ill-placed. If you do aim to build a heavy Control style Rogue deck, this card is a possible inclusion, but generally it will still be too slow.
Anub'arak is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide