Anub'arak — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'arak is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'arak is an extremely slow card. If you have time to get repeated value out of it, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game, however the game will almost never be slow enough for you to repeatedly drop a 9 Mana card.
Anub'arak is a slow card in general, but Rogue in particular generally does not favour a slow, grindy style, which makes this card particularly ill-placed. If you do aim to build a heavy Control style Rogue deck, this card is a possible inclusion, but generally it will still be too slow.
Anub'arak is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike