Anub'arak — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'arak is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'arak is an extremely slow card. If you have time to get repeated value out of it, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game, however the game will almost never be slow enough for you to repeatedly drop a 9 Mana card.
Anub'arak is a slow card in general, but Rogue in particular generally does not favour a slow, grindy style, which makes this card particularly ill-placed. If you do aim to build a heavy Control style Rogue deck, this card is a possible inclusion, but generally it will still be too slow.
Anub'arak is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards