Anub'arak — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'arak is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'arak is an extremely slow card. If you have time to get repeated value out of it, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game, however the game will almost never be slow enough for you to repeatedly drop a 9 Mana card.
Anub'arak is a slow card in general, but Rogue in particular generally does not favour a slow, grindy style, which makes this card particularly ill-placed. If you do aim to build a heavy Control style Rogue deck, this card is a possible inclusion, but generally it will still be too slow.
Anub'arak is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck