Anub'arak — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Anub'arak is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anub'arak is an extremely slow card. If you have time to get repeated value out of it, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game, however the game will almost never be slow enough for you to repeatedly drop a 9 Mana card.
Anub'arak is a slow card in general, but Rogue in particular generally does not favour a slow, grindy style, which makes this card particularly ill-placed. If you do aim to build a heavy Control style Rogue deck, this card is a possible inclusion, but generally it will still be too slow.
Anub'arak is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck