Blade of C'Thun — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade of C'Thun is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blade of C'Thun is an immensely powerful removal effect that can single handedly give you a huge and imposing C'Thun simply by removing one of your opponent's biggest threats. Because of this, you do not have to put too many other Cultists into a Rogue C'Thun deck and can simply rely on a few choice options and Rouge's powerful class cards.
In Constructed, Blade of C'thun is a fantastic card for a Rogue C'Thun deck, but this style of deck is generally not considered to be the best option for Rogue which leads to it not seeing much play.
Blade of C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck