Blade of C'Thun — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade of C'Thun is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blade of C'Thun is an immensely powerful removal effect that can single handedly give you a huge and imposing C'Thun simply by removing one of your opponent's biggest threats. Because of this, you do not have to put too many other Cultists into a Rogue C'Thun deck and can simply rely on a few choice options and Rouge's powerful class cards.
In Constructed, Blade of C'thun is a fantastic card for a Rogue C'Thun deck, but this style of deck is generally not considered to be the best option for Rogue which leads to it not seeing much play.
Blade of C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List