Blade of C'Thun — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade of C'Thun is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blade of C'Thun is an immensely powerful removal effect that can single handedly give you a huge and imposing C'Thun simply by removing one of your opponent's biggest threats. Because of this, you do not have to put too many other Cultists into a Rogue C'Thun deck and can simply rely on a few choice options and Rouge's powerful class cards.
In Constructed, Blade of C'thun is a fantastic card for a Rogue C'Thun deck, but this style of deck is generally not considered to be the best option for Rogue which leads to it not seeing much play.
Blade of C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck