Blade of C'Thun — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Blade of C'Thun is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blade of C'Thun is an immensely powerful removal effect that can single handedly give you a huge and imposing C'Thun simply by removing one of your opponent's biggest threats. Because of this, you do not have to put too many other Cultists into a Rogue C'Thun deck and can simply rely on a few choice options and Rouge's powerful class cards.
In Constructed, Blade of C'thun is a fantastic card for a Rogue C'Thun deck, but this style of deck is generally not considered to be the best option for Rogue which leads to it not seeing much play.
Blade of C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide