Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Buccaneer is a strong Pirate card that also brings some extra Weapon synergy to a Rogue deck. If played on turn 1, your opponent will be forced to remove it instead of playing their own minion, since leaving it will allow you to equip a 2/2 Weapon on turn 2 and gain an advantage.
Buccaneer is a strong early game card to include in a Pirate Rogue deck. Although it does offer some synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, it is still not powerful enough overall to include in a Rogue deck outside of this specific gameplan.
Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS