Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Buccaneer is a strong Pirate card that also brings some extra Weapon synergy to a Rogue deck. If played on turn 1, your opponent will be forced to remove it instead of playing their own minion, since leaving it will allow you to equip a 2/2 Weapon on turn 2 and gain an advantage.
Buccaneer is a strong early game card to include in a Pirate Rogue deck. Although it does offer some synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, it is still not powerful enough overall to include in a Rogue deck outside of this specific gameplan.
Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck