Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Buccaneer is a strong Pirate card that also brings some extra Weapon synergy to a Rogue deck. If played on turn 1, your opponent will be forced to remove it instead of playing their own minion, since leaving it will allow you to equip a 2/2 Weapon on turn 2 and gain an advantage.
Buccaneer is a strong early game card to include in a Pirate Rogue deck. Although it does offer some synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, it is still not powerful enough overall to include in a Rogue deck outside of this specific gameplan.
Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists