Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Buccaneer is a strong Pirate card that also brings some extra Weapon synergy to a Rogue deck. If played on turn 1, your opponent will be forced to remove it instead of playing their own minion, since leaving it will allow you to equip a 2/2 Weapon on turn 2 and gain an advantage.
Buccaneer is a strong early game card to include in a Pirate Rogue deck. Although it does offer some synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, it is still not powerful enough overall to include in a Rogue deck outside of this specific gameplan.
Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk