Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Buccaneer is a strong Pirate card that also brings some extra Weapon synergy to a Rogue deck. If played on turn 1, your opponent will be forced to remove it instead of playing their own minion, since leaving it will allow you to equip a 2/2 Weapon on turn 2 and gain an advantage.
Buccaneer is a strong early game card to include in a Pirate Rogue deck. Although it does offer some synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, it is still not powerful enough overall to include in a Rogue deck outside of this specific gameplan.
Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide