Cheap Shot — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cheap Shot is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheap Shot offers versatility in return for a low base power level. In the early exchanges, it is significantly worse than Eviscerate, but as the game progresses it can do ten points of damage for ten Mana, and can be spread amongst minions as you please.
Most Constructed decks dictate that your cards are good from the start, which means that Cheap Shot is not ideal for Constructed play. It has great synergy with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, but it is difficult to keep an Auctioneer on the board long enough for this effect to be important. Although a good top deck late in the game when behind, it is usually not powerful enough to make up for being weak early on. The competition for such cards in Rogue is very tough, and it is not as good as cards such as Eviscerate and Backstab.
Cheap Shot is a reasonable card in Arena. It is not very good at the start of the game, but can enable many favourable trades in the mid and late game.
Decks with Cheap Shot
Wild Even Rogue Deck Guide 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide