Cheap Shot — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cheap Shot is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheap Shot offers versatility in return for a low base power level. In the early exchanges, it is significantly worse than Eviscerate, but as the game progresses it can do ten points of damage for ten Mana, and can be spread amongst minions as you please.
Most Constructed decks dictate that your cards are good from the start, which means that Cheap Shot is not ideal for Constructed play. It has great synergy with Eviscerate and ., but it is difficult to keep an Auctioneer on the board long enough for this effect to be important. Although a good top deck late in the game when behind, it is usually not powerful enough to make up for being weak early on. The competition for such cards in Rogue is very tough, and it is not as good as cards such as
Cheap Shot is a reasonable card in Arena. It is not very good at the start of the game, but can enable many favourable trades in the mid and late game.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck