Cheat Death — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cheat Death is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheat Death is a Secret that functions as castingon a minion as the opponent kills it. It is a very situational card that functions well in scenarios where you only have powerful threats on the board to return to your hand. Although it reduces the cost of the target by 2, this is negated by the Cost of the Secret itself, making it no better than running another copy of a minion itself, in most situations.
In Constructed, Cheat Death is a card that can be used in niche Rogue decks reliant upon a handful of key minions to allow them to be utilised multiple times. It is also a reasonable enough card to consider in decks using multiple Rogue Secrets, to keep opponents guessing and force them into sub-optimal plays.
In Arena, Cheat Death is a below-average card. The initial loss of tempo from playing the Secret outweighs the value gained from theeffect it provides, most of the time.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List