Cheat Death — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cheat Death is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheat Death is a Secret that functions as castingon a minion as the opponent kills it. It is a very situational card that functions well in scenarios where you only have powerful threats on the board to return to your hand. Although it reduces the cost of the target by 2, this is negated by the Cost of the Secret itself, making it no better than running another copy of a minion itself, in most situations.
In Constructed, Cheat Death is a card that can be used in niche Rogue decks reliant upon a handful of key minions to allow them to be utilised multiple times. It is also a reasonable enough card to consider in decks using multiple Rogue Secrets, to keep opponents guessing and force them into sub-optimal plays.
In Arena, Cheat Death is a below-average card. The initial loss of tempo from playing the Secret outweighs the value gained from theeffect it provides, most of the time.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck