Cheat Death — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cheat Death is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheat Death is a Secret that functions as casting Shadowstep on a minion as the opponent kills it. It is a very situational card that functions well in scenarios where you only have powerful threats on the board to return to your hand. Although it reduces the cost of the target by 2, this is negated by the Cost of the Secret itself, making it no better than running another copy of a minion itself, in most situations.
In Constructed, Cheat Death is a card that can be used in niche Rogue decks reliant upon a handful of key minions to allow them to be utilised multiple times. It is also a reasonable enough card to consider in decks using multiple Rogue Secrets, to keep opponents guessing and force them into sub-optimal plays.
In Arena, Cheat Death is a below-average card. The initial loss of tempo from playing the Secret outweighs the value gained from the Shadowstep effect it provides, most of the time.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide