Cogmaster's Wrench — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cogmaster's Wrench is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cogmaster's Wrench is a new Rogue Weapon that has synergy in a Mech deck. However, if your opponent is able to clear your board of Mechs, the buff effect is not permanent, meaning you will be left with a very weak weapon. This makes the card compare unfavourably to cards like Deadly Poison and Perdition's Blade.
Cogmaster's Wrench is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck