Cursed Castaway — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Castaway is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Due to its low Health total, Cursed Castaway functions mainly as an expensive removal card. Although Mana intensive, the fact it replaces itself with a Combo card when it dies offers some late-game sustain in a more control-orientated decks.
Cursed Castaway is generally not good enough for Constructed play due to the wealth of removal options available to Rogue. Its home is in a removal heavy deck which relies on using the card advantage gained from the Castaway to keep the board clear through use of cards such as Eviscerate.
In Arena, Cursed Castaway will usually just be a poor removal option for Rogue when compared to the good removal options Rogue has at its disposal. It can be used as filler for decks with few removal cards, or if your pool of Combo cards is strong.
Decks with Cursed Castaway
TheJiminator's Top 50 Legend Highlander Rogue Deck 1 weapon, 6 spells, 23 minions
|18,580||Sep 08 2019|
Trump's Hooktusk Rogue Deck 9 spells, 21 minions
|7,960||Aug 11 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend