Cursed Castaway — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Castaway is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Due to its low Health total, Cursed Castaway functions mainly as an expensive removal card. Although Mana intensive, the fact it replaces itself with a Combo card when it dies offers some late-game sustain in a more control-orientated decks.
Cursed Castaway is generally not good enough for Constructed play due to the wealth of removal options available to Rogue. Its home is in a removal heavy deck which relies on using the card advantage gained from the Castaway to keep the board clear through use of cards such as Eviscerate.
In Arena, Cursed Castaway will usually just be a poor removal option for Rogue when compared to the good removal options Rogue has at its disposal. It can be used as filler for decks with few removal cards, or if your pool of Combo cards is strong.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide