Cursed Castaway — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Castaway is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Due to its low Health total, Cursed Castaway functions mainly as an expensive removal card. Although Mana intensive, the fact it replaces itself with a Combo card when it dies offers some late-game sustain in a more control-orientated decks.
Cursed Castaway is generally not good enough for Constructed play due to the wealth of removal options available to Rogue. Its home is in a removal heavy deck which relies on using the card advantage gained from the Castaway to keep the board clear through use of cards such as Eviscerate.
In Arena, Cursed Castaway will usually just be a poor removal option for Rogue when compared to the good removal options Rogue has at its disposal. It can be used as filler for decks with few removal cards, or if your pool of Combo cards is strong.
Decks with Cursed Castaway
TheJiminator's Top 50 Legend Highlander Rogue Deck 1 weapon, 6 spells, 23 minions
|18,580||Sep 08 2019|
Trump's Hooktusk Rogue Deck 9 spells, 21 minions
|7,960||Aug 11 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide