Table of Contents
Cutpurse is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cutpurse is a card that can represent a lot of utility to Rogue decks. Having The Coin is the most efficient way that Rogues can activate their various Combo cards, such as Eviscerate and SI:7 Agent. A tool that can generate additional copies of The Coin into your hand can be extremely beneficial.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cutpurse can be used in an aggressive Tempo based Rogue deck, or in a deck that aims to heavily leverage spells using tools like Violet Teacher or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. However, it is quite unreliable, and such decks may choose to rely on more consistent minions.
Cutpurse is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists