Cutpurse — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cutpurse is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cutpurse is a card that can represent a lot of utility to Rogue decks. Having The Coin is the most efficient way that Rogues can activate their various Combo cards, such as Eviscerate and SI:7 Agent. A tool that can generate additional copies of The Coin into your hand can be extremely beneficial.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cutpurse can be used in an aggressive Tempo based Rogue deck, or in a deck that aims to heavily leverage spells using tools like Violet Teacher or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. However, it is quite unreliable, and such decks may choose to rely on more consistent minions.
Cutpurse is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!