Cutpurse — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cutpurse is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cutpurse is a card that can represent a lot of utility to Rogue decks. Having The Coin is the most efficient way that Rogues can activate their various Combo cards, such as Eviscerate and SI:7 Agent. A tool that can generate additional copies of The Coin into your hand can be extremely beneficial.
In Constructed, Cutpurse can be used in an aggressive Tempo based Rogue deck, or in a deck that aims to heavily leverage spells using tools like Violet Teacher or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. However, it is quite unreliable, and such decks may choose to rely on more consistent minions.
Cutpurse is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide