Cutpurse — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cutpurse is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cutpurse is a card that can represent a lot of utility to Rogue decks. Having The Coin is the most efficient way that Rogues can activate their various Combo cards, such as Eviscerate and SI:7 Agent. A tool that can generate additional copies of The Coin into your hand can be extremely beneficial.
In Constructed, Cutpurse can be used in an aggressive Tempo based Rogue deck, or in a deck that aims to heavily leverage spells using tools like Violet Teacher or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. However, it is quite unreliable, and such decks may choose to rely on more consistent minions.
Cutpurse is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player