Cutthroat Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cutthroat Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The body of Cutthroat Buccaneer is too weak to earn it a spot in normal Rogue decks. However, decks which are heavily weapon-focused, such as Kingsbane Rogue decks, are happy to play Cutthroat Buccaneer for the Combo trigger.
Cutthroat Buccaneer is excellent in Kingsbane decks, where it can permanently boost the power of the ever-present dagger. Outside of Kingsbane decks, Cutthroat Buccaneer is much weaker than for the average Rogue deck.
Cutthroat Buccaneer is a 3-Mana 2/4 with upside, which is enough to make it a playable Arena card. It is not necessary to go out of your way to get value from Cutthroat Buccaneer's combo trigger, as the average Arena deck will happy to have a reasonable minion to play on turn 3.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck