Cutthroat Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cutthroat Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The body of Cutthroat Buccaneer is too weak to earn it a spot in normal Rogue decks. However, decks which are heavily weapon-focused, such as Kingsbane Rogue decks, are happy to play Cutthroat Buccaneer for the Combo trigger.
Cutthroat Buccaneer is excellent in Kingsbane decks, where it can permanently boost the power of the ever-present dagger. Outside of Kingsbane decks, Cutthroat Buccaneer is much weaker than SI:7 Agent for the average Rogue deck.
Cutthroat Buccaneer is a 3-Mana 2/4 with upside, which is enough to make it a playable Arena card. It is not necessary to go out of your way to get value from Cutthroat Buccaneer's combo trigger, as the average Arena deck will happy to have a reasonable minion to play on turn 3.
Decks with Cutthroat Buccaneer
Wild Kingsbane Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 19 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|7,220||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide