Evasion — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Evasion is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evasion is a defensive Rogue Secret that provides immunity in a similar way to Ice Block, however it will not always prevent lethal damage, as the first source of damage is applied before the immunity takes effect. It functions best against aggressive decks that use large numbers of minions due to the ability to negate all damage after the first attack.
In Constructed, Evasion is a card that can be considered for slower Rogue decks as a cheap way to stall the game and take minimal damage in the process.
In Arena, Evasion is a terrible card and should not be drafted.
Decks with Evasion
Wild Malygos Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero card
|6,000||Mar 03 2019|
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 4 and 8K Remasters
- Charity Server Blades Arrive Damaged to Collectors
- Hearthstone 16.0.5 Balance Update Notes: December 19th
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Release Date Is Januay 28th 2020
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player
- Deathrattle Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Dragon Handlock Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - ProBeater's Rank 3 Legend