Evasion — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Evasion is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evasion is a defensive Rogue Secret that provides immunity in a similar way to Ice Block, however it will not always prevent lethal damage, as the first source of damage is applied before the immunity takes effect. It functions best against aggressive decks that use large numbers of minions due to the ability to negate all damage after the first attack.
In Constructed, Evasion is a card that can be considered for slower Rogue decks as a cheap way to stall the game and take minimal damage in the process.
In Arena, Evasion is a terrible card and should not be drafted.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck