Evasion — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Evasion is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evasion is a defensive Rogue Secret that provides immunity in a similar way to Ice Block, however it will not always prevent lethal damage, as the first source of damage is applied before the immunity takes effect. It functions best against aggressive decks that use large numbers of minions due to the ability to negate all damage after the first attack.
In Constructed, Evasion is a card that can be considered for slower Rogue decks as a cheap way to stall the game and take minimal damage in the process.
In Arena, Evasion is a terrible card and should not be drafted.
Decks with Evasion
Wild Malygos Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero card
|6,000||Mar 03 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide