Evasion — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Evasion is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Evasion is a defensive Rogue Secret that provides immunity in a similar way to Ice Block, however it will not always prevent lethal damage, as the first source of damage is applied before the immunity takes effect. It functions best against aggressive decks that use large numbers of minions due to the ability to negate all damage after the first attack.
In Constructed, Evasion is a card that can be considered for slower Rogue decks as a cheap way to stall the game and take minimal damage in the process.
In Arena, Evasion is a terrible card and should not be drafted.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck