Lesser Onyx Spellstone — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Onyx Spellstone is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Onyx Spellstone is a card that gains strength as you play Deathrattle minions while it is in your hand. Although it is initially very weak, it gains strength as it is upgraded further to Onyx Spellstone and Greater Onyx Spellstone. The requirement of three Deathrattle minions per upgrade may seem steep, however there are many Rogue tools available that can accelerate the process, such as Shadowstep.
Lesser Onyx Spellstone is a card that can be considered for slow Deathrattle Rogue decks that aim to utilise N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
In Arena, Lesser Onyx Spellstone is a weak card. As it is very unlikely you will have access to enough Deathrattle minions to upgrade the card, it will simply be a more expensive version of Deadly Shot and should only be considered if you are desperately in need of removal.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck