Luckydo Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Luckydo Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luckydo Buccaneer is a powerful Pirate that gains a start boost if you have a strong Weapon equipped. With prior setup, it can be easy to have a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by using Deadly Poison or Southsea Squidface.
In Constructed, Luckydo Buccaneer is a great choice for Pirate Rogue decks. You should ensure you have multiple ways to get a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by turn 6 to allow you to get value out of Luckydo Buccaneer as early as possible.
Luckydo Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy