Luckydo Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Luckydo Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luckydo Buccaneer is a powerful Pirate that gains a start boost if you have a strong Weapon equipped. With prior setup, it can be easy to have a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by using Southsea Squidface.or
In Constructed, Luckydo Buccaneer is a great choice for Pirate Rogue decks. You should ensure you have multiple ways to get a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by turn 6 to allow you to get value out of Luckydo Buccaneer as early as possible.
Luckydo Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards