Luckydo Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Luckydo Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luckydo Buccaneer is a powerful Pirate that gains a start boost if you have a strong Weapon equipped. With prior setup, it can be easy to have a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by using Southsea Squidface.or
In Constructed, Luckydo Buccaneer is a great choice for Pirate Rogue decks. You should ensure you have multiple ways to get a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by turn 6 to allow you to get value out of Luckydo Buccaneer as early as possible.
Luckydo Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck