Luckydo Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Luckydo Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Luckydo Buccaneer is a powerful Pirate that gains a start boost if you have a strong Weapon equipped. With prior setup, it can be easy to have a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by using Deadly Poison or Southsea Squidface.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Luckydo Buccaneer is a great choice for Pirate Rogue decks. You should ensure you have multiple ways to get a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by turn 6 to allow you to get value out of Luckydo Buccaneer as early as possible.
Luckydo Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin