Luckydo Buccaneer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Luckydo Buccaneer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Luckydo Buccaneer is a powerful Pirate that gains a start boost if you have a strong Weapon equipped. With prior setup, it can be easy to have a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by using Deadly Poison or Southsea Squidface.
In Constructed, Luckydo Buccaneer is a great choice for Pirate Rogue decks. You should ensure you have multiple ways to get a 3-Attack Weapon equipped by turn 6 to allow you to get value out of Luckydo Buccaneer as early as possible.
Luckydo Buccaneer is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide