Southsea Squidface — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Squidface is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Southsea Squidface is a card which, if it activates favourably, can represent excellent value. However, your opponent is free to play around its effect by killing it on a turn where you only have a 1 durability dagger in play or no Weapon at all.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Southsea Squidface is a consideration for a Rogue deck that is built around Deathrattles with N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Pirates. Outside of this, although it is a solid card, it falls short of the required quality for Rogue's mid-game.
Southsea Squidface is a very solid card in Arena, the extra ability it grants you to be able to gain Tempo or control the board provides a lot of utility.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard