Table of Contents
Southsea Squidface is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Southsea Squidface is a card which, if it activates favourably, can represent excellent value. However, your opponent is free to play around its effect by killing it on a turn where you only have a 1 durability dagger in play or no Weapon at all.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Southsea Squidface is a consideration for a Rogue deck that is built around Deathrattles with N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Pirates. Outside of this, although it is a solid card, it falls short of the required quality for Rogue's mid-game.
Southsea Squidface is a very solid card in Arena, the extra ability it grants you to be able to gain Tempo or control the board provides a lot of utility.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists