Southsea Squidface — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Squidface is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Southsea Squidface is a card which, if it activates favourably, can represent excellent value. However, your opponent is free to play around its effect by killing it on a turn where you only have a 1 durability dagger in play or no Weapon at all.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Southsea Squidface is a consideration for a Rogue deck that is built around Deathrattles with N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Pirates. Outside of this, although it is a solid card, it falls short of the required quality for Rogue's mid-game.
Southsea Squidface is a very solid card in Arena, the extra ability it grants you to be able to gain Tempo or control the board provides a lot of utility.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King