Southsea Squidface — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Squidface is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Squidface is a card which, if it activates favourably, can represent excellent value. However, your opponent is free to play around its effect by killing it on a turn where you only have a 1 durability dagger in play or no Weapon at all.
In Constructed, Southsea Squidface is a consideration for a Rogue deck that is built around Deathrattles with N'Zoth, the Corruptor or Pirates. Outside of this, although it is a solid card, it falls short of the required quality for Rogue's mid-game.
Southsea Squidface is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide