The Caverns Below — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
The Caverns Below is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Caverns below is a Rogue Legendary Quest that requires you to summon 4 minions with the same name in a game and adds Crystal Core to your hand if you are successful. Although only two copies of a card can be played in a deck, Rogue has access to many tools to many the Quest achievable. Cards like Shadowstep and Gadgetzan Ferryman allow you to play the same card multiple times, whereas cards like Mimic Pod and Thistle Tea allow you to draw multiple copies of a card.
In Constructed, The Caverns Below requires a deck that works around completing the Quest and utilising its reward. As previously mentioned, cards like Shadowstep and Mimic Pod greatly aid in completion of the Quest. The Quest reward encourages decks to include many weak minions in order to gain the biggest benefit from it. Crystal Core affects all of your minions, which makes cards like Violet Teacher particularly powerful as a 5/5 minion will be summoned for each spell you play.
The Caverns below is unavailable in the Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck