The Caverns Below — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
The Caverns Below is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Caverns below is a Rogue Legendary Quest that requires you to summon 4 minions with the same name in a game and adds Gadgetzan Ferryman allow you to play the same card multiple times, whereas cards like Mimic Pod and Thistle Tea allow you to draw multiple copies of a card.to your hand if you are successful. Although only two copies of a card can be played in a deck, Rogue has access to many tools to many the Quest achievable. Cards like and
In Constructed, The Caverns Below requires a deck that works around completing the Quest and utilising its reward. As previously mentioned, cards like Mimic Pod greatly aid in completion of the Quest. The Quest reward encourages decks to include many weak minions in order to gain the biggest benefit from it. affects all of your minions, which makes cards like particularly powerful as a 5/5 minion will be summoned for each spell you play.and
The Caverns below is unavailable in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck