The Caverns Below — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
The Caverns Below is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Caverns below is a Rogue Legendary Quest that requires you to summon 4 minions with the same name in a game and adds Gadgetzan Ferryman allow you to play the same card multiple times, whereas cards like Mimic Pod and Thistle Tea allow you to draw multiple copies of a card.to your hand if you are successful. Although only two copies of a card can be played in a deck, Rogue has access to many tools to many the Quest achievable. Cards like and
In Constructed, The Caverns Below requires a deck that works around completing the Quest and utilising its reward. As previously mentioned, cards like Mimic Pod greatly aid in completion of the Quest. The Quest reward encourages decks to include many weak minions in order to gain the biggest benefit from it. affects all of your minions, which makes cards like particularly powerful as a 5/5 minion will be summoned for each spell you play.and
The Caverns below is unavailable in the Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List