The Caverns Below — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
The Caverns Below is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Caverns below is a Rogue Legendary Quest that requires you to summon 4 minions with the same name in a game and adds Crystal Core to your hand if you are successful. Although only two copies of a card can be played in a deck, Rogue has access to many tools to many the Quest achievable. Cards like Shadowstep and Gadgetzan Ferryman allow you to play the same card multiple times, whereas cards like Mimic Pod and Thistle Tea allow you to draw multiple copies of a card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, The Caverns Below requires a deck that works around completing the Quest and utilising its reward. As previously mentioned, cards like Shadowstep and Mimic Pod greatly aid in completion of the Quest. The Quest reward encourages decks to include many weak minions in order to gain the biggest benefit from it. Crystal Core affects all of your minions, which makes cards like Violet Teacher particularly powerful as a 5/5 minion will be summoned for each spell you play.
The Caverns below is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please