Lab Recruiter — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lab Recruiter is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lab Recruiter is serious upgrade to both Baleful Banker and Gang Up, and plays excellently with Pogo-Hopper. Though it does not currently see play in Standard as a value card or a combo-enabler, there is a good chance that Lab Recruiter's powerful effect will be useful in future expansions.
Lab Recruiter was made to be friends with Pogo-Hopper, and should be run as a 2-of in any Pogo-Hopper deck. With 2 Lab Recruiters, the card be used to infinitely shuffle additional copies of Lab Recruiter back into the deck in fatigue matchups.
2 drops are incredibly important for most Arena decks, which makes Lab Recruiter an enticing card for its stats alone. There will be many games where a 2 Mana 3/2 is exactly what you need to control the board in the early game, and far fewer games where the Battlecry on Lab Recruiter is truly relevant. Regardless, Lab Recruiter is a high pick for its utility in the early game and potential upside in the late game.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge