Lab Recruiter — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Lab Recruiter is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lab Recruiter is serious upgrade to both Baleful Banker and Gang Up, and plays excellently with Pogo-Hopper. Though it does not currently see play in Standard as a value card or a combo-enabler, there is a good chance that Lab Recruiter's powerful effect will be useful in future expansions.
Lab Recruiter was made to be friends with Pogo-Hopper, and should be run as a 2-of in any Pogo-Hopper deck. With 2 Lab Recruiters, the card be used to infinitely shuffle additional copies of Lab Recruiter back into the deck in fatigue matchups.
2 drops are incredibly important for most Arena decks, which makes Lab Recruiter an enticing card for its stats alone. There will be many games where a 2 Mana 3/2 is exactly what you need to control the board in the early game, and far fewer games where the Battlecry on Lab Recruiter is truly relevant. Regardless, Lab Recruiter is a high pick for its utility in the early game and potential upside in the late game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List