Necrium Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Necrium Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necrium Blade is a strong weapon that supports the Deathrattle Rogue archetype. The Deathrattle effect can be very powerful if it can be triggered on minions like Carnivorous Cube. However, as the target is random, it requires careful manipulation of the board to ensure the good value can be extracted from the card.
In Constructed, Necrium Blade is a great choice for any Rogue deck that uses Deathrattle minions. Even if the Deathrattle effect does not get maximum value, the fact the card is a 3 Mana 3/2 weapon is almost reason alone to play the card.
In Arena, Nercrium Vial is a great card. The weapon alone is a solid enough choice in Arena and any value that can be gained from the Deathrattle effect is a huge bonus.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior