Necrium Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Necrium Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necrium Blade is a strong weapon that supports the Deathrattle Rogue archetype. The Deathrattle effect can be very powerful if it can be triggered on minions like Carnivorous Cube. However, as the target is random, it requires careful manipulation of the board to ensure the good value can be extracted from the card.
In Constructed, Necrium Blade is a great choice for any Rogue deck that uses Deathrattle minions. Even if the Deathrattle effect does not get maximum value, the fact the card is a 3 Mana 3/2 weapon is almost reason alone to play the card.
In Arena, Nercrium Vial is a great card. The weapon alone is a solid enough choice in Arena and any value that can be gained from the Deathrattle effect is a huge bonus.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck