Necrium Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Necrium Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necrium Blade is a strong weapon that supports the Deathrattle Rogue archetype. The Deathrattle effect can be very powerful if it can be triggered on minions like Carnivorous Cube. However, as the target is random, it requires careful manipulation of the board to ensure the good value can be extracted from the card.
In Constructed, Necrium Blade is a great choice for any Rogue deck that uses Deathrattle minions. Even if the Deathrattle effect does not get maximum value, the fact the card is a 3 Mana 3/2 weapon is almost reason alone to play the card.
In Arena, Nercrium Vial is a great card. The weapon alone is a solid enough choice in Arena and any value that can be gained from the Deathrattle effect is a huge bonus.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck