Ogre Ninja — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Ninja is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Ninja is a powerful card with a severe drawback. The chance to attack the wrong enemy can potentially be very detrimental to your gameplan. However, Rogue is one of the best classes at removing smaller minions, which can reduce the number of potential targets for this card. If you compare this card to, it is unclear whether the +1/+1 is worth the potential drawback.
In Constructed, Ogre Ninja could perhaps be used in a Rogue combo deck that aims to buff a Stealthed minion and have it unleash massive damage in a single turn. However, it is probably preferred to use other, more reliable, Stealth minions like Shade of Naxxramas to achieve this goal.or
Ogre Ninja is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide