Table of Contents
Ogre Ninja is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ogre Ninja is a powerful card with a severe drawback. The chance to attack the wrong enemy can potentially be very detrimental to your gameplan. However, Rogue is one of the best classes at removing smaller minions, which can reduce the number of potential targets for this card. If you compare this card to Stranglethorn Tiger, it is unclear whether the +1/+1 is worth the potential drawback.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ogre Ninja could perhaps be used in a Rogue combo deck that aims to buff a Stealthed minion and have it unleash massive damage in a single turn. However, it is probably preferred to use other, more reliable, Stealth minions like Stranglethorn Tiger or Shade of Naxxramas to achieve this goal.
Ogre Ninja is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists