Ogre Ninja — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Ninja is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Ninja is a powerful card with a severe drawback. The chance to attack the wrong enemy can potentially be very detrimental to your gameplan. However, Rogue is one of the best classes at removing smaller minions, which can reduce the number of potential targets for this card. If you compare this card to Stranglethorn Tiger, it is unclear whether the +1/+1 is worth the potential drawback.
In Constructed, Ogre Ninja could perhaps be used in a Rogue combo deck that aims to buff a Stealthed minion and have it unleash massive damage in a single turn. However, it is probably preferred to use other, more reliable, Stealth minions like Stranglethorn Tiger or Shade of Naxxramas to achieve this goal.
Ogre Ninja is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide