Ogre Ninja — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Ninja is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Ninja is a powerful card with a severe drawback. The chance to attack the wrong enemy can potentially be very detrimental to your gameplan. However, Rogue is one of the best classes at removing smaller minions, which can reduce the number of potential targets for this card. If you compare this card to Stranglethorn Tiger, it is unclear whether the +1/+1 is worth the potential drawback.
In Constructed, Ogre Ninja could perhaps be used in a Rogue combo deck that aims to buff a Stealthed minion and have it unleash massive damage in a single turn. However, it is probably preferred to use other, more reliable, Stealth minions like Stranglethorn Tiger or Shade of Naxxramas to achieve this goal.
Ogre Ninja is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike