Ogre Ninja — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Ninja is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Ninja is a powerful card with a severe drawback. The chance to attack the wrong enemy can potentially be very detrimental to your gameplan. However, Rogue is one of the best classes at removing smaller minions, which can reduce the number of potential targets for this card. If you compare this card to Stranglethorn Tiger, it is unclear whether the +1/+1 is worth the potential drawback.
In Constructed, Ogre Ninja could perhaps be used in a Rogue combo deck that aims to buff a Stealthed minion and have it unleash massive damage in a single turn. However, it is probably preferred to use other, more reliable, Stealth minions like Stranglethorn Tiger or Shade of Naxxramas to achieve this goal.
Ogre Ninja is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List