Patient Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Patient Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Patient Assassin is a minion that may look appealing due to its ability to trade with any minion your opponent plays. However, since your opponent is able to see it coming a turn in advance, they can choose to play around it by holding back larger minions or simply playing an AoE card, which reduces its potency.
Patient Assassin is rarely seen in Constructed due to how unreliable it is to gain any value. However, it is one of the most powerful minions that can drop from a Piloted Shredder, and you should keep that possibility in mind when choosing to kill them.
Patient Assassin is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than in Constructed, you can use your Patient Assassin to destroy a minion more often. Also since Rogue has a lot of poor Epics in Arena, Patient Assassin will quite often be your best option.
Decks with Patient Assassin
Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 13 spells, 17 minions
|5,480||Dec 04 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists