Patient Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Patient Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Patient Assassin is a minion that may look appealing due to its ability to trade with any minion your opponent plays. However, since your opponent is able to see it coming a turn in advance, they can choose to play around it by holding back larger minions or simply playing an AoE card, which reduces its potency.
Patient Assassin is rarely seen in Constructed due to how unreliable it is to gain any value. However, it is one of the most powerful minions that can drop from a Piloted Shredder, and you should keep that possibility in mind when choosing to kill them.
Patient Assassin is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than in Constructed, you can use your Patient Assassin to destroy a minion more often. Also since Rogue has a lot of poor Epics in Arena, Patient Assassin will quite often be your best option.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior