Patient Assassin — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Patient Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Patient Assassin is a minion that may look appealing due to its ability to trade with any minion your opponent plays. However, since your opponent is able to see it coming a turn in advance, they can choose to play around it by holding back larger minions or simply playing an AoE card, which reduces its potency.
Patient Assassin is rarely seen in Constructed due to how unreliable it is to gain any value. However, it is one of the most powerful minions that can drop from a Piloted Shredder, and you should keep that possibility in mind when choosing to kill them.
Patient Assassin is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than in Constructed, you can use your Patient Assassin to destroy a minion more often. Also since Rogue has a lot of poor Epics in Arena, Patient Assassin will quite often be your best option.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck