Table of Contents
Patient Assassin is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Patient Assassin is a minion that may look appealing due to its ability to trade with any minion your opponent plays. However, since your opponent is able to see it coming a turn in advance, they can choose to play around it by holding back larger minions or simply playing an AoE card, which reduces its potency.
2. Constructed Play
Patient Assassin is rarely seen in Constructed due to how unreliable it is to gain any value. However, it is one of the most powerful minions that can drop from a Piloted Shredder, and you should keep that possibility in mind when choosing to kill them.
Patient Assassin is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than in Constructed, you can use your Patient Assassin to destroy a minion more often. Also since Rogue has a lot of poor Epics in Arena, Patient Assassin will quite often be your best option.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists