Pogo-Hopper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pogo-Hopper is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pogo-Hopper is a powerful card that has an effect resembling the Jade Golem mechanic from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though Pogo-Hopper may appear underwhelming at first, it can quickly snowball out of control when combined with cards like Sonya Shadowdancer.and
In Constructed, Pogo-Hopper fits into decks built around it, that are full of effects to generate many additional copies of Pogo-Hopper.
In Arena, Pogo-Hopper is a terrible card. It is not possible to consistently draft enough synergy with Pogo-Hopper in Arena decks, resulting in it being a 2 Mana 1/1 almost all of the time.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck