Pogo-Hopper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pogo-Hopper is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pogo-Hopper is a powerful card that has an effect resembling the Jade Golem mechanic from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though Pogo-Hopper may appear underwhelming at first, it can quickly snowball out of control when combined with cards like Sonya Shadowdancer.and
In Constructed, Pogo-Hopper fits into decks built around it, that are full of effects to generate many additional copies of Pogo-Hopper.
In Arena, Pogo-Hopper is a terrible card. It is not possible to consistently draft enough synergy with Pogo-Hopper in Arena decks, resulting in it being a 2 Mana 1/1 almost all of the time.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens