Pogo-Hopper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pogo-Hopper is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pogo-Hopper is a powerful card that has an effect resembling the Jade Golem mechanic from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though Pogo-Hopper may appear underwhelming at first, it can quickly snowball out of control when combined with cards like Sonya Shadowdancer.and
In Constructed, Pogo-Hopper fits into decks built around it, that are full of effects to generate many additional copies of Pogo-Hopper.
In Arena, Pogo-Hopper is a terrible card. It is not possible to consistently draft enough synergy with Pogo-Hopper in Arena decks, resulting in it being a 2 Mana 1/1 almost all of the time.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj