Pogo-Hopper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pogo-Hopper is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pogo-Hopper is a powerful card that has an effect resembling the Jade Golem mechanic from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though Pogo-Hopper may appear underwhelming at first, it can quickly snowball out of control when combined with cards like Shadowstep and Sonya Shadowdancer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Pogo-Hopper fits into decks built around it, that are full of effects to generate many additional copies of Pogo-Hopper.
In Arena, Pogo-Hopper is a terrible card. It is not possible to consistently draft enough synergy with Pogo-Hopper in Arena decks, resulting in it being a 2 Mana 1/1 almost all of the time.
4. Decks with Pogo-Hopper
Pogo Rogue Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|9,740||Jun 05 2019|
- 10 New Cards, Vanish & Mind Blast to Hall of Fame
- Top French Publication Says Diablo 4 Has Been Shown to Blizzard Employees
- Tavern Brawl - Brawl Block: Gods, Gadgetzan, Gurubashi
- Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available
- Mike Donais Hints that Next Expansion Might Be Related to League of Explorers
- Twitch Drops Return for Masters Tour Las Vegas
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Mech
- Borderlands 3
- Loss streaks.
- Dalaran Heist Hunter Guide
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- The Dalaran Heist
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide