Pogo-Hopper — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pogo-Hopper is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pogo-Hopper is a powerful card that has an effect resembling the Jade Golem mechanic from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though Pogo-Hopper may appear underwhelming at first, it can quickly snowball out of control when combined with cards like Sonya Shadowdancer.and
In Constructed, Pogo-Hopper fits into decks built around it, that are full of effects to generate many additional copies of Pogo-Hopper.
In Arena, Pogo-Hopper is a terrible card. It is not possible to consistently draft enough synergy with Pogo-Hopper in Arena decks, resulting in it being a 2 Mana 1/1 almost all of the time.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter