Poisoned Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Poisoned Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Poisoned Blade is a slow paced Weapon that takes some significant investment in order to get value out of. For it to be worthwhile, you will have to invest other weapon buff cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil into the card.and
Poisoned Blade is generally too slow to see significant play in Constructed. In order to gain significant damage out of the card, you will need to invest a huge amount of Mana into it over the course of the game, which will make other alternatives stronger.
Poisoned Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck