Poisoned Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Poisoned Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Poisoned Blade is a slow paced Weapon that takes some significant investment in order to get value out of. For it to be worthwhile, you will have to invest other weapon buff cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil into the card.and
Poisoned Blade is generally too slow to see significant play in Constructed. In order to gain significant damage out of the card, you will need to invest a huge amount of Mana into it over the course of the game, which will make other alternatives stronger.
Poisoned Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck