Poisoned Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Poisoned Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Poisoned Blade is a slow paced Weapon that takes some significant investment in order to get value out of. For it to be worthwhile, you will have to invest other weapon buff cards like Deadly Poison and Tinker's Sharpsword Oil into the card.
Poisoned Blade is generally too slow to see significant play in Constructed. In order to gain significant damage out of the card, you will need to invest a huge amount of Mana into it over the course of the game, which will make other alternatives stronger.
Poisoned Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike