Poisoned Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Poisoned Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Poisoned Blade is a slow paced Weapon that takes some significant investment in order to get value out of. For it to be worthwhile, you will have to invest other weapon buff cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil into the card.and
Poisoned Blade is generally too slow to see significant play in Constructed. In order to gain significant damage out of the card, you will need to invest a huge amount of Mana into it over the course of the game, which will make other alternatives stronger.
Poisoned Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck