Poisoned Blade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Poisoned Blade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Poisoned Blade is a slow paced Weapon that takes some significant investment in order to get value out of. For it to be worthwhile, you will have to invest other weapon buff cards like Tinker's Sharpsword Oil into the card.and
Poisoned Blade is generally too slow to see significant play in Constructed. In order to gain significant damage out of the card, you will need to invest a huge amount of Mana into it over the course of the game, which will make other alternatives stronger.
Poisoned Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards