Serrated Tooth — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Serrated Tooth is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Serrated Tooth is a cheap weapon that has a very powerful Deathrattle effect that gives all minions Rush. As a Rogue card, the Deathrattle effect is much easier to trigger than that of other Weapons as the Rogue Hero Power, Dagger Mastery, can be immediately used to override it.
In Constructed, Serrated Tooth is occasionally used in Pirate Rogue decks. It is primarily used in combination with Ticket Scalper as a way to draw cards.
In Arena, Serrated Tooth is a bad card. The weapon itself offers no real value as it has the same Attack as the Rogue Hero Power. The Deathattle effect can occasionally be useful, providing friendly minions with Rush to gain intiative when making trades on the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike