Serrated Tooth — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Serrated Tooth is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Serrated Tooth is a cheap weapon that has a very powerful Deathrattle effect that gives all minions Rush. As a Rogue card, the Deathrattle effect is much easier to trigger than that of other Weapons as the Rogue Hero Power,, can be immediately used to override it.
In Constructed, Serrated Tooth is occasionally used in Pirate Rogue decks. It is primarily used in combination with Ticket Scalper as a way to draw cards.
In Arena, Serrated Tooth is a bad card. The weapon itself offers no real value as it has the same Attack as the Rogue Hero Power. The Deathattle effect can occasionally be useful, providing friendly minions with Rush to gain intiative when making trades on the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck