Serrated Tooth — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Serrated Tooth is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Serrated Tooth is a cheap weapon that has a very powerful Deathrattle effect that gives all minions Rush. As a Rogue card, the Deathrattle effect is much easier to trigger than that of other Weapons as the Rogue Hero Power, Dagger Mastery, can be immediately used to override it.
In Constructed, Serrated Tooth is occasionally used in Pirate Rogue decks. It is primarily used in combination with Ticket Scalper as a way to draw cards.
In Arena, Serrated Tooth is a bad card. The weapon itself offers no real value as it has the same Attack as the Rogue Hero Power. The Deathattle effect can occasionally be useful, providing friendly minions with Rush to gain intiative when making trades on the board.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide