Table of Contents
Shadow Strike is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Strike is a fantastic new tool for Rogue players as it can be used to take out many important threats easily on curve without needing a combo activator or combination of multiple cards.
2. Constructed Play
Shadow Strike is an excellent tool in a Rogue deck in Constructed especially due to how common early threats such as Darkshire Councilman are in the meta.
Shadow Strike is an excellent card in Arena as it is able to trade up efficiently for Tempo against targets that are more expensive than 3 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions