Table of Contents
Shadow Strike is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Strike is a fantastic new tool for Rogue players as it can be used to take out many important threats easily on curve without needing a combo activator or combination of multiple cards.
2. Constructed Play
Shadow Strike is an excellent tool in a Rogue deck in Constructed especially due to how common early threats such as Darkshire Councilman are in the meta.
Shadow Strike is an excellent card in Arena as it is able to trade up efficiently for Tempo against targets that are more expensive than 3 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???