Shadow Strike — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Strike is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Strike is a fantastic new tool for Rogue players as it can be used to take out many important threats easily on curve without needing a combo activator or combination of multiple cards.
2. Constructed Play
Shadow Strike is an excellent tool in a Rogue deck in Constructed especially due to how common early threats such as Darkshire Councilman are in the meta.
Shadow Strike is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Shadow Strike
N'Zoth Thief Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|8,500||Apr 04 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!