Darkshire Councilman — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Councilman is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darkshire Councilman is a card that may seem unassuming at first, but can quickly grow out of control. Especially in a deck that is based around board flooding such as Zoo, it can sometimes carry a game away from your opponent single handedly. This is amplified by the 5 Health on this minion making it extremely hard to kill when played on curve.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Darkshire Councilman is a key component of Zoo where it holds excellent synergy with Forbidden Ritual as well as with the minion flooding strategy of the deck overall.
Darkshire Councilman is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!