Darkshire Councilman — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Councilman is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkshire Councilman is a card that may seem unassuming at first, but can quickly grow out of control. Especially in a deck that is based around board flooding such as Zoo, it can sometimes carry a game away from your opponent single handedly. This is amplified by the 5 Health on this minion making it extremely hard to kill when played on curve.
In Constructed, Darkshire Councilman is a key component of Zoo where it holds excellent synergy with Forbidden Ritual as well as with the minion flooding strategy of the deck overall.
Darkshire Councilman is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck