Darkshire Councilman — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Councilman is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkshire Councilman is a card that may seem unassuming at first, but can quickly grow out of control. Especially in a deck that is based around board flooding such as Zoo, it can sometimes carry a game away from your opponent single handedly. This is amplified by the 5 Health on this minion making it extremely hard to kill when played on curve.
In Constructed, Darkshire Councilman is a key component of Zoo where it holds excellent synergy with Forbidden Ritual as well as with the minion flooding strategy of the deck overall.
Darkshire Councilman is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck