Darkshire Councilman — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Councilman is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkshire Councilman is a card that may seem unassuming at first, but can quickly grow out of control. Especially in a deck that is based around board flooding such as Zoo, it can sometimes carry a game away from your opponent single handedly. This is amplified by the 5 Health on this minion making it extremely hard to kill when played on curve.
In Constructed, Darkshire Councilman is a key component of Zoo where it holds excellent synergy with Forbidden Ritual as well as with the minion flooding strategy of the deck overall.
Darkshire Councilman is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List