Shadowblade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowblade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowblade is the Rogue equivalent of Fiery War Axe. Even though it costs an additional Mana to play, Shadowblade is still an excellent tool to help control the board and the additional immune effect is incredibly useful as Rogue has no access to strong healing effects.
Shadowblade is a strong choice for any Constructed Rogue deck. As a cheap weapon it is an excellent tool for controlling the board in the early-game, which can be problematic for slower Rogue decks.
Shadowblade is a great card in Arena. Weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Shadowblade is no exception, often trading 2-for-1 against opposing minions and creating a tempo lead in the process.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend