Shadowblade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowblade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowblade is the Rogue equivalent of Fiery War Axe. Even though it costs an additional Mana to play, Shadowblade is still an excellent tool to help control the board and the additional immune effect is incredibly useful as Rogue has no access to strong healing effects.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowblade is a strong choice for any Constructed Rogue deck. As a cheap weapon it is an excellent tool for controlling the board in the early-game, which can be problematic for slower Rogue decks.
Shadowblade is a great card in Arena. Weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Shadowblade is no exception, often trading 2-for-1 against opposing minions and creating a tempo lead in the process.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter