Shadowblade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowblade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowblade is the Rogue equivalent of. Even though it costs an additional Mana to play, Shadowblade is still an excellent tool to help control the board and the additional immune effect is incredibly useful as Rogue has no access to strong healing effects.
Shadowblade is a strong choice for any Constructed Rogue deck. As a cheap weapon it is an excellent tool for controlling the board in the early-game, which can be problematic for slower Rogue decks.
Shadowblade is a great card in Arena. Weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Shadowblade is no exception, often trading 2-for-1 against opposing minions and creating a tempo lead in the process.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck