Shadowblade — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowblade is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowblade is the Rogue equivalent of Fiery War Axe. Even though it costs an additional Mana to play, Shadowblade is still an excellent tool to help control the board and the additional immune effect is incredibly useful as Rogue has no access to strong healing effects.
Shadowblade is a strong choice for any Constructed Rogue deck. As a cheap weapon it is an excellent tool for controlling the board in the early-game, which can be problematic for slower Rogue decks.
Shadowblade is a great card in Arena. Weapons are highly desirable in Arena and Shadowblade is no exception, often trading 2-for-1 against opposing minions and creating a tempo lead in the process.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide