Table of Contents
Sinister Strike is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sinister Strike is a rather bad card, as 3 damage to the opposing Hero is not worth a card in your deck. This makes it a rather bad pick in the Arena, while in Constructed you could potentially form synergies that can justify its use.
2. Constructed Play
Sinister Strike is sometimes seen in Rogue in outright Aggro decks, as well as in combo decks involving Malygos as a win condition.
Sinister Strike is an extremely poor card in Arena. Generally you should never consider drafting this card unless you have an extremely high number of Combo cards in your deck, in which case you can consider Sinister Strike as a cheap activator.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists