Sinister Strike — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sinister Strike is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sinister Strike is a rather bad card, as 3 damage to the opposing Hero is not worth a card in your deck. This makes it a rather bad pick in the Arena, while in Constructed you could potentially form synergies that can justify its use.
Sinister Strike is sometimes seen in Rogue in outright Aggro decks, as well as in combo decks involving Malygos as a win condition.
Sinister Strike is an extremely poor card in Arena. Generally you should never consider drafting this card unless you have an extremely high number of Combo cards in your deck, in which case you can consider Sinister Strike as a cheap activator.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck