Sinister Strike — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sinister Strike is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sinister Strike is a rather bad card, as 3 damage to the opposing Hero is not worth a card in your deck. This makes it a rather bad pick in the Arena, while in Constructed you could potentially form synergies that can justify its use.
2. Constructed Play
Sinister Strike is sometimes seen in Rogue in outright Aggro decks, as well as in combo decks involving Malygos as a win condition.
Sinister Strike is an extremely poor card in Arena. Generally you should never consider drafting this card unless you have an extremely high number of Combo cards in your deck, in which case you can consider Sinister Strike as a cheap activator.
4. Meta Decks with Sinister Strike
Malygos Rogue Deck 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero_card
|5,900||Oct 26 2018|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?