Sinister Strike — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sinister Strike is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sinister Strike is a rather bad card, as 3 damage to the opposing Hero is not worth a card in your deck. This makes it a rather bad pick in the Arena, while in Constructed you could potentially form synergies that can justify its use.
Sinister Strike is sometimes seen in Rogue in outright Aggro decks, as well as in combo decks involving Malygos as a win condition.
Sinister Strike is an extremely poor card in Arena. Generally you should never consider drafting this card unless you have an extremely high number of Combo cards in your deck, in which case you can consider Sinister Strike as a cheap activator.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk