Sinister Strike — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sinister Strike is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sinister Strike is a rather bad card, as 3 damage to the opposing Hero is not worth a card in your deck. This makes it a rather bad pick in the Arena, while in Constructed you could potentially form synergies that can justify its use.
Sinister Strike is sometimes seen in Rogue in outright Aggro decks, as well as in combo decks involving Malygos as a win condition.
Sinister Strike is an extremely poor card in Arena. Generally you should never consider drafting this card unless you have an extremely high number of Combo cards in your deck, in which case you can consider Sinister Strike as a cheap activator.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior