Spirit of the Shark — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Shark is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Shark is an extremely powerful tool in the right hands. Its Stealth effect gives it temporary protection to pave the way for a range of powerful Rogue combo effects, like Edwin VanCleef. Despite this, the initial 4 Mana investment for a 0/3 minions offers no tempo and can be very risky to set up.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Shark sees play in Tempo Rogue decks that use an excessive amount of Battlecry and Combo effects to maximise the potential of the card.
In Arena, Spirit of the Shark is a bad card. It is very difficult to draft enough cards that can benefit from the effect to make it worth playing. Additionally, the sheer tempo loss of playing a 4 Mana 0/3 is often reason enough not to play the card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck