Spirit of the Shark — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Shark is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Shark is an extremely powerful tool in the right hands. Its Stealth effect gives it temporary protection to pave the way for a range of powerful Rogue combo effects, like Edwin VanCleef. Despite this, the initial 4 Mana investment for a 0/3 minions offers no tempo and can be very risky to set up.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Shark sees play in Tempo Rogue decks that use an excessive amount of Battlecry and Combo effects to maximise the potential of the card.
In Arena, Spirit of the Shark is a bad card. It is very difficult to draft enough cards that can benefit from the effect to make it worth playing. Additionally, the sheer tempo loss of playing a 4 Mana 0/3 is often reason enough not to play the card.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck