Tomb Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tomb Pillager is a high value card for Rogue decks. Rogue is the best class in the game at utilising The Coin due to the Combo mechanic and cards like Edwin VanCleef, which makes generating additional cards in your hand an excellent effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tomb Pillager fits easily into the Oil Rogue archetype as well as going some way to bring back the Miracle Rogue archetype which has not been played competitively since Gadgetzan Auctioneer was nerfed.
Tomb Pillager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please