Tomb Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tomb Pillager is a high value card for Rogue decks. Rogue is the best class in the game at utilising The Coin due to the Combo mechanic and cards like Edwin VanCleef, which makes generating additional cards in your hand an excellent effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tomb Pillager fits easily into the Oil Rogue archetype as well as going some way to bring back the Miracle Rogue archetype which has not been played competitively since Gadgetzan Auctioneer was nerfed.
Tomb Pillager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Tomb Pillager
Wild Miracle Rogue Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|6,220||Oct 26 2018|
N'Zoth Thief Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|8,500||Apr 04 2017|
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?