Table of Contents
Tomb Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tomb Pillager is a high value card for Rogue decks. Rogue is the best class in the game at utilising The Coin due to the Combo mechanic and cards like Edwin VanCleef, which makes generating additional cards in your hand an excellent effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tomb Pillager fits easily into the Oil Rogue archetype as well as going some way to bring back the Miracle Rogue archetype which has not been played competitively since Gadgetzan Auctioneer was nerfed.
Tomb Pillager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions