Table of Contents
Undercity Valiant is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Undercity Valiant is a strong Tempo card, that also has great use as an anti-Aggro tool. When holding The Coin it can be used on turn 1 to destroy a Leper Gnome or other aggressive minion. It also synergises well with various other cheap Rogue cards such as Backstab.
2. Constructed Play
Undercity Valiant can be excellent in a Tempo Rogue deck, as well as in other Rogue decks as an additional insurance policy against extremely aggressive decks.
Undercity Valiant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists