Undercity Valiant — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Undercity Valiant is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Undercity Valiant is a strong Tempo card, that also has great use as an anti-Aggro tool. When holding Leper Gnome or other aggressive minion. It also synergises well with various other cheap Rogue cards such as .it can be used on turn 1 to destroy a
Undercity Valiant can be excellent in a Tempo Rogue deck, as well as in other Rogue decks as an additional insurance policy against extremely aggressive decks.
Undercity Valiant is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck