Undercity Valiant — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Undercity Valiant is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Undercity Valiant is a strong Tempo card, that also has great use as an anti-Aggro tool. When holding Leper Gnome or other aggressive minion. It also synergises well with various other cheap Rogue cards such as .it can be used on turn 1 to destroy a
Undercity Valiant can be excellent in a Tempo Rogue deck, as well as in other Rogue decks as an additional insurance policy against extremely aggressive decks.
Undercity Valiant is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck