Undercity Valiant — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Undercity Valiant is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Undercity Valiant is a strong Tempo card, that also has great use as an anti-Aggro tool. When holding The Coin it can be used on turn 1 to destroy a Leper Gnome or other aggressive minion. It also synergises well with various other cheap Rogue cards such as Backstab.
2. Constructed Play
Undercity Valiant can be excellent in a Tempo Rogue deck, as well as in other Rogue decks as an additional insurance policy against extremely aggressive decks.
Undercity Valiant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please