Undercity Valiant — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Undercity Valiant is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Undercity Valiant is a strong Tempo card, that also has great use as an anti-Aggro tool. When holding The Coin it can be used on turn 1 to destroy a Leper Gnome or other aggressive minion. It also synergises well with various other cheap Rogue cards such as Backstab.
2. Constructed Play
Undercity Valiant can be excellent in a Tempo Rogue deck, as well as in other Rogue decks as an additional insurance policy against extremely aggressive decks.
Undercity Valiant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King