Ancestor's Call — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestor's Call is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancestor's Call is a card that can be either very strong, or very weak depending on a few factors. Although it is possible to use this card to play a huge, game-winning minion very early, it also provides a benefit for your opponent. It will also often hand initiative to your opponent since they will usually get to attack with their summon creature before you do.
Ancestor's Call can be used in Constructed in specific combo decks, or decks that play a very high number of large minions. In order to justify including this card in your deck, you need to ensure that when it does work in your favour, it wins you the game. This will help offset the times where your opponent gets the better part of the deal, as well as the times where this card is stuck in your hand, unable to be played effectively.
Ancestor's Call is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens