Ancestor's Call — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestor's Call is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestor's Call is a card that can be either very strong, or very weak depending on a few factors. Although it is possible to use this card to play a huge, game-winning minion very early, it also provides a benefit for your opponent. It will also often hand initiative to your opponent since they will usually get to attack with their summon creature before you do.
2. Constructed Play
Ancestor's Call can be used in Constructed in specific combo decks, or decks that play a very high number of large minions. In order to justify including this card in your deck, you need to ensure that when it does work in your favour, it wins you the game. This will help offset the times where your opponent gets the better part of the deal, as well as the times where this card is stuck in your hand, unable to be played effectively.
Ancestor's Call is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King