Ancestor's Call — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestor's Call is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestor's Call is a card that can be either very strong, or very weak depending on a few factors. Although it is possible to use this card to play a huge, game-winning minion very early, it also provides a benefit for your opponent. It will also often hand initiative to your opponent since they will usually get to attack with their summon creature before you do.
2. Constructed Play
Ancestor's Call can be used in Constructed in specific combo decks, or decks that play a very high number of large minions. In order to justify including this card in your deck, you need to ensure that when it does work in your favour, it wins you the game. This will help offset the times where your opponent gets the better part of the deal, as well as the times where this card is stuck in your hand, unable to be played effectively.
Ancestor's Call is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please