Ancestor's Call — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestor's Call is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancestor's Call is a card that can be either very strong, or very weak depending on a few factors. Although it is possible to use this card to play a huge, game-winning minion very early, it also provides a benefit for your opponent. It will also often hand initiative to your opponent since they will usually get to attack with their summon creature before you do.
Ancestor's Call can be used in Constructed in specific combo decks, or decks that play a very high number of large minions. In order to justify including this card in your deck, you need to ensure that when it does work in your favour, it wins you the game. This will help offset the times where your opponent gets the better part of the deal, as well as the times where this card is stuck in your hand, unable to be played effectively.
Ancestor's Call is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck