Table of Contents
Ancestral Knowledge is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestral Knowledge is a card that provides non-situational card draw for Shaman, something that the class has always lacked. However, it does represent poor value overall, drawing only 2 cards for a total of 4 Mana. It can still be useful as late-game tool, when Shamans are often running out of resources.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ancestral Knowledge can potentially be used in various types of Shaman decks as a consistent card draw engine. It provides cards more reliably than alternatives like Mana Tide Totem, but does not have the potential to spiral a game out of control like Mana Tide Totem does.
Ancestral Knowledge is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists