Ancestral Knowledge — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestral Knowledge is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancestral Knowledge is a card that provides non-situational card draw for Shaman, something that the class has always lacked. However, it does represent poor value overall, drawing only 2 cards for a total of 4 Mana. It can still be useful as late-game tool, when Shamans are often running out of resources.
In Constructed, Ancestral Knowledge can potentially be used in various types of Shaman decks as a consistent card draw engine. It provides cards more reliably than alternatives like Mana Tide Totem, but does not have the potential to spiral a game out of control like Mana Tide Totem does.
Ancestral Knowledge is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Ancestral Knowledge
Wild Wall Shaman Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|10,280||Aug 10 2017|
Wild Malygos OTK Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 22 spells, 7 minions
|9,440||Aug 10 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide