Ancestral Knowledge — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestral Knowledge is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancestral Knowledge is a card that provides non-situational card draw for Shaman, something that the class has always lacked. However, it does represent poor value overall, drawing only 2 cards for a total of 4 Mana. It can still be useful as late-game tool, when Shamans are often running out of resources.
In Constructed, Ancestral Knowledge can potentially be used in various types of Shaman decks as a consistent card draw engine. It provides cards more reliably than alternatives like Mana Tide Totem, but does not have the potential to spiral a game out of control like Mana Tide Totem does.
Ancestral Knowledge is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Ancestral Knowledge
Wild Wall Shaman Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|10,280||Aug 10 2017|
Wild Malygos OTK Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 22 spells, 7 minions
|9,440||Aug 10 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend