Doomhammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Doomhammer is a Shaman-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomhammer is one of the most efficient sources of damage in the game, providing 16 total damage for an initial 5 Mana investment. This damage can be amplified further withsince the weapon has Windfury, but it does take several turns to realise this full damage potential.
Doomhammer is primarily used as a finisher in Aggro Shaman decks due to the amount of damage it represents. It is hard to use Doomhammer as a board control tool since you end up taking an enormous amount of damage to your Hero if you are trying to remove midrange minions with it. Doomhammer can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Doomhammer is a very strong card in Arena. You can afford to use Doomhammer a little more liberally for board control in Arena since your life total is not as important, which makes it a very flexible card.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List