Doomhammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Doomhammer is a Shaman-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomhammer is one of the most efficient sources of damage in the game, providing 16 total damage for an initial 5 Mana investment. This damage can be amplified further withsince the weapon has Windfury, but it does take several turns to realise this full damage potential.
Doomhammer is primarily used as a finisher in Aggro Shaman decks due to the amount of damage it represents. It is hard to use Doomhammer as a board control tool since you end up taking an enormous amount of damage to your Hero if you are trying to remove midrange minions with it. Doomhammer can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Doomhammer is a very strong card in Arena. You can afford to use Doomhammer a little more liberally for board control in Arena since your life total is not as important, which makes it a very flexible card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge