Table of Contents
Doomhammer is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Doomhammer is one of the most efficient sources of damage in the game, providing 16 total damage for an initial 5 Mana investment. This damage can be amplified further with Rockbiter Weapon since the weapon has Windfury, but it does take several turns to realise this full damage potential.
2. Constructed Play
Doomhammer is primarily used as a finisher in Aggro Shaman decks due to the amount of damage it represents. It is hard to use Doomhammer as a board control tool since you end up taking an enormous amount of damage to your Hero if you are trying to remove midrange minions with it. Doomhammer can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Doomhammer is a very strong card in Arena. You can afford to use Doomhammer a little more liberally for board control in Arena since your life total is not as important, which makes it a very flexible card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists