Doomhammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Doomhammer is a Shaman-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomhammer is one of the most efficient sources of damage in the game, providing 16 total damage for an initial 5 Mana investment. This damage can be amplified further withsince the weapon has Windfury, but it does take several turns to realise this full damage potential.
Doomhammer is primarily used as a finisher in Aggro Shaman decks due to the amount of damage it represents. It is hard to use Doomhammer as a board control tool since you end up taking an enormous amount of damage to your Hero if you are trying to remove midrange minions with it. Doomhammer can also be forced out of the meta by the presence of Harrison Jones.
Doomhammer is a very strong card in Arena. You can afford to use Doomhammer a little more liberally for board control in Arena since your life total is not as important, which makes it a very flexible card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck