Table of Contents
Draenei Totemcarver is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dranei Totemcarver can be compared to a cheaper, but more situational Frostwolf Warlord. It can represent excellent value if you are able to build a board of Totems without your opponent removing them, however this is difficult to achieve, and even a large Dranei Totemcarver becomes an easy target for Big Game Hunter.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dranei Totemcarver can be strong in a deck that is based around Totem synergy. The Grand Tournament introduced a lot of cards that makes this strategy viable. However, even in these decks, Dranei Totemcarver may be too situational and vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
Dranei Totemcarver is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists