Draenei Totemcarver — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Draenei Totemcarver is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dranei Totemcarver can be compared to a cheaper, but more situational Frostwolf Warlord. It can represent excellent value if you are able to build a board of Totems without your opponent removing them, however this is difficult to achieve, and even a large Dranei Totemcarver becomes an easy target for Big Game Hunter.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dranei Totemcarver can be strong in a deck that is based around Totem synergy. The Grand Tournament introduced a lot of cards that makes this strategy viable. However, even in these decks, Dranei Totemcarver may be too situational and vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
Dranei Totemcarver is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest