Draenei Totemcarver — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Draenei Totemcarver is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dranei Totemcarver can be compared to a cheaper, but more situational Frostwolf Warlord. It can represent excellent value if you are able to build a board of Totems without your opponent removing them, however this is difficult to achieve, and even a large Dranei Totemcarver becomes an easy target for Big Game Hunter.
In Constructed, Dranei Totemcarver can be strong in a deck that is based around Totem synergy. The Grand Tournament introduced a lot of cards that makes this strategy viable. However, even in these decks, Dranei Totemcarver may be too situational and vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
Dranei Totemcarver is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck