Eureka! — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Eureka! is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eureka! is a niche Shaman spell that can be incredibly powerful under the correct circumstances. If it is able to summon copies of very specific minions, such as Malygos, it can be used to create devastating combos.
Eureka! is limited to very specific Combo Shaman decks that utilise it for OTK combos.
In Arena, Eureka! is a terrible card. The average minion in an Arena draft is way less than 6 Mana, resulting in Eureka! offering very poor value.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS