Eureka! — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Eureka! is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eureka! is a niche Shaman spell that can be incredibly powerful under the correct circumstances. If it is able to summon copies of very specific minions, such as Malygos, it can be used to create devastating combos.
Eureka! is limited to very specific Combo Shaman decks that utilise it for OTK combos.
In Arena, Eureka! is a terrible card. The average minion in an Arena draft is way less than 6 Mana, resulting in Eureka! offering very poor value.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck