Fire Plume Harbinger — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Harbinger is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a fantastic starting point for an Elemental Synergy decks. The power of the effect is very similar to that of Mechwarper, with the bonus that is also persists upon Death.
Fire Plume Harbinger can be a key component in any Elemental based Synergy deck. As it value based on the number of Elementals you have in hand, it is best to play it as soon as possible to hit the maximum number of targets before you begin to chain them each turn.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a very weak card in Arena. You will rarely have any Elementals in hand to benefit from the Battlecry effect and a 1/1 body on a 2 Mana minion is terrible value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List