Fire Plume Harbinger — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Harbinger is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a fantastic starting point for an Elemental Synergy decks. The power of the effect is very similar to that of Mechwarper, with the bonus that is also persists upon Death.
Fire Plume Harbinger can be a key component in any Elemental based Synergy deck. As it value based on the number of Elementals you have in hand, it is best to play it as soon as possible to hit the maximum number of targets before you begin to chain them each turn.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a very weak card in Arena. You will rarely have any Elementals in hand to benefit from the Battlecry effect and a 1/1 body on a 2 Mana minion is terrible value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck