Fire Plume Harbinger — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Harbinger is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a fantastic starting point for an Elemental Synergy decks. The power of the effect is very similar to that of Mechwarper, with the bonus that is also persists upon Death.
Fire Plume Harbinger can be a key component in any Elemental based Synergy deck. As it value based on the number of Elementals you have in hand, it is best to play it as soon as possible to hit the maximum number of targets before you begin to chain them each turn.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a very weak card in Arena. You will rarely have any Elementals in hand to benefit from the Battlecry effect and a 1/1 body on a 2 Mana minion is terrible value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck