Fire Plume Harbinger — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Harbinger is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a fantastic starting point for an Elemental Synergy decks. The power of the effect is very similar to that of Mechwarper, with the bonus that is also persists upon Death.
Fire Plume Harbinger can be a key component in any Elemental based Synergy deck. As it value based on the number of Elementals you have in hand, it is best to play it as soon as possible to hit the maximum number of targets before you begin to chain them each turn.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a very weak card in Arena. You will rarely have any Elementals in hand to benefit from the Battlecry effect and a 1/1 body on a 2 Mana minion is terrible value.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck