Fire Plume Harbinger — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Harbinger is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fire Plume Harbinger is a fantastic starting point for an Elemental Synergy decks. The power of the effect is very similar to that of Mechwarper, with the bonus that is also persists upon Death.
2. Constructed Play
Fire Plume Harbinger can be a key component in any Elemental based Synergy deck. As it value based on the number of Elementals you have in hand, it is best to play it as soon as possible to hit the maximum number of targets before you begin to chain them each turn.
Fire Plume Harbinger is a very weak card in Arena. You will rarely have any Elementals in hand to benefit from the Battlecry effect and a 1/1 body on a 2 Mana minion is terrible value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please