Flametongue Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flametongue Totem is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flametongue Totem is an essential card in most types of Shaman as it allows you to amplify your pressure on the board, or to gain increased value out of your small minions and Hero Power Totems. Primarily due to this card, Minion positioning in Shaman is very important. You want to aim to have your strongest minions on the left hand side of your board, and the weakest on the right. This means that your smaller minions can share a Flametongue buff with your Totems, allowing them to trade up into larger minions and protecting your more powerful threats.
Flametongue Totem is used in most types of Shaman as it is an extremely flexible card. Midrange and Control Shamans use it to gain value out of small minions like Haunted Creeper, along with their Totems. Aggro Shamans on the other hand, simply use it to be aggressive and increase the damage output of their minions.
Flametongue Totem is fantastic in Arena. The Shaman Hero Power in isolation is one the weakest in Arena, but cards such as Flametongue Totem,or can turn it into one of the best.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck