Flametongue Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flametongue Totem is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flametongue Totem is an essential card in most types of Shaman as it allows you to amplify your pressure on the board, or to gain increased value out of your small minions and Hero Power Totems. Primarily due to this card, Minion positioning in Shaman is very important. You want to aim to have your strongest minions on the left hand side of your board, and the weakest on the right. This means that your smaller minions can share a Flametongue buff with your Totems, allowing them to trade up into larger minions and protecting your more powerful threats.
Flametongue Totem is used in most types of Shaman as it is an extremely flexible card. Midrange and Control Shamans use it to gain value out of small minions like Haunted Creeper, along with their Totems. Aggro Shamans on the other hand, simply use it to be aggressive and increase the damage output of their minions.
Flametongue Totem is fantastic in Arena. The Shaman Hero Power in isolation is one the weakest in Arena, but cards such as Flametongue Totem,or can turn it into one of the best.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck