Flametongue Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flametongue Totem is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flametongue Totem is an essential card in most types of Shaman as it allows you to amplify your pressure on the board, or to gain increased value out of your small minions and Hero Power Totems. Primarily due to this card, Minion positioning in Shaman is very important. You want to aim to have your strongest minions on the left hand side of your board, and the weakest on the right. This means that your smaller minions can share a Flametongue buff with your Totems, allowing them to trade up into larger minions and protecting your more powerful threats.
Flametongue Totem is used in most types of Shaman as it is an extremely flexible card. Midrange and Control Shamans use it to gain value out of small minions like Haunted Creeper, along with their Totems. Aggro Shamans on the other hand, simply use it to be aggressive and increase the damage output of their minions.
Flametongue Totem is fantastic in Arena. The Shaman Hero Power in isolation is one the weakest in Arena, but cards such as Flametongue Totem,or can turn it into one of the best.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List