Flametongue Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Flametongue Totem is a Shaman-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flametongue Totem is an essential card in most types of Shaman as it allows you to amplify your pressure on the board, or to gain increased value out of your small minions and Hero Power Totems. Primarily due to this card, Minion positioning in Shaman is very important. You want to aim to have your strongest minions on the left hand side of your board, and the weakest on the right. This means that your smaller minions can share a Flametongue buff with your Totems, allowing them to trade up into larger minions and protecting your more powerful threats.
Flametongue Totem is used in most types of Shaman as it is an extremely flexible card. Midrange and Control Shamans use it to gain value out of small minions like Haunted Creeper, along with their Totems. Aggro Shamans on the other hand, simply use it to be aggressive and increase the damage output of their minions.
Flametongue Totem is fantastic in Arena. The Shaman Hero Power in isolation is one the weakest in Arena, but cards such as Flametongue Totem, Bloodlust can turn it into one of the best.or
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens