Haunting Visions — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Haunting Visions is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Haunting Visions is a card for Discovering spells that provides a discount to the next spell played. The discount applies to any spell, not just the one Discovered, and is equal to the cost of Haunting Visions, effectively making it a free card if you always intend to play a spell that costs 3 or more within your turn.
In Constructed, Haunting Visions does not see high-level play and is typically only used when generated by cards like Hagatha the Witch.
In Arena, Haunting Visions is a good card. It provides an additional method to try and acquire powerful Arena spells likeand .
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck