Ice Breaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Breaker is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Breaker is a fairly underwhelming card with a potentially strong ability. Although it may seem like an appealing effect, it requires a deck with consistent access to Freeze effects to offer any value, which makes it significantly less consistent than Envenom Weapon which has never seen competitive play.
Ice Breaker is a weak card and not worth considering for serious constructed play. However, it can be used in fun Shaman decks that want to follow a frost theme.
In Arena, Ice Breaker is a poor card. Most of the time it will serve as a very expensive 1 Attack Weapon as it is not possible to consistently draft good Freeze effects in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck