Ice Breaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Breaker is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ice Breaker is a fairly underwhelming card with a potentially strong ability. Although it may seem like an appealing effect, it requires a deck with consistent access to Freeze effects to offer any value, which makes it significantly less consistent than Envenom Weapon which has never seen competitive play.
2. Constructed Play
Ice Breaker is a weak card and not worth considering for serious constructed play. However, it can be used in fun Shaman decks that want to follow a frost theme.
In Arena, Ice Breaker is a poor card. Most of the time it will serve as a very expensive 1 Attack Weapon as it is not possible to consistently draft good Freeze effects in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin