Ice Breaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Breaker is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Breaker is a fairly underwhelming card with a potentially strong ability. Although it may seem like an appealing effect, it requires a deck with consistent access to Freeze effects to offer any value, which makes it significantly less consistent than Envenom Weapon which has never seen competitive play.
Ice Breaker is a weak card and not worth considering for serious constructed play. However, it can be used in fun Shaman decks that want to follow a frost theme.
In Arena, Ice Breaker is a poor card. Most of the time it will serve as a very expensive 1 Attack Weapon as it is not possible to consistently draft good Freeze effects in Arena.
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore