Ice Breaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Breaker is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Breaker is a fairly underwhelming card with a potentially strong ability. Although it may seem like an appealing effect, it requires a deck with consistent access to Freeze effects to offer any value, which makes it significantly less consistent than Envenom Weapon which has never seen competitive play.
Ice Breaker is a weak card and not worth considering for serious constructed play. However, it can be used in fun Shaman decks that want to follow a frost theme.
In Arena, Ice Breaker is a poor card. Most of the time it will serve as a very expensive 1 Attack Weapon as it is not possible to consistently draft good Freeze effects in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck