Ice Breaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Breaker is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Breaker is a fairly underwhelming card with a potentially strong ability. Although it may seem like an appealing effect, it requires a deck with consistent access to Freeze effects to offer any value, which makes it significantly less consistent than Envenom Weapon which has never seen competitive play.
Ice Breaker is a weak card and not worth considering for serious constructed play. However, it can be used in fun Shaman decks that want to follow a frost theme.
In Arena, Ice Breaker is a poor card. Most of the time it will serve as a very expensive 1 Attack Weapon as it is not possible to consistently draft good Freeze effects in Arena.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck